Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why are those ammos yellow ?

Like don't you have different ammos for shotguns, some that are like shrapnel and others who are precision shots ie like bullets?
20 gauge shells are yellow.
The Wife has some bad scoliosis, and she's really small. 20 works perfectly for her.
Yes, it's a mix. 3 buck and slugs of various types. Some solid lead, some copper hollow points. At short ranges, 3 buck in a 20 penetrates exactly the same distance as 00 in a 12.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^

Caliber ? must be huge
.30-06
Old 07-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Banned

My question is : why ?

You guys go to the shooting gallery and have fun or it's more like you have this in case somebody tresspasses ?
Old 07-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
My question is : why ?

You guys go to the shooting gallery and have fun or it's more like you have this in case somebody tresspasses ?
Among other reasons, 2 spree killers within one mile.
One of 'em was riding the same bus to work as my wife.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

America should ban all firearms... too many stupid american fire arm deaths every year.. flame on.
Bunn - 54 Cleric
Old 07-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Banned

Just another weekend in Amerika!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/31vm3-BQRJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Among other reasons, 2 spree killers within one mile.
One of 'em was riding the same bus to work as my wife.
holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
America should ban all firearms... too many stupid american fire arm deaths every year.. flame on.
I agree with you on this but I come from a country where the rules on guns is very strict. It shocks me to see how many people here have and know so much about guns outside of the armed forces :/
Old 07-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you on this but I come from a country where the rules on guns is very strict. It shocks me to see how many people here have and know so much about guns outside of the armed forces :/
Man, I'd love to live in a country where the only people to have outlawed firearms are outlaws. Sounds awesome. I know in America, only law abiding citizens who purchase their firearms legally are the ones committing crimes with said firearms. Absolutely no one in America ever uses guns for their own protection, should just lock up anyone that buys a firearm immediately. This country would be so much better, I bet crime rates would just plummet. I mean seriously, who wants to try and rob someone if there is zero chance that the person isn't armed that's just poor sportsmanship.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Over here they just stab you with a pitchfork.. we are all poor farmers
Closed Thread