Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 02:29 AM
Banned

Default its becoming harder

to log on. like an addict not being able to find a fix p99 is no longer doing it anymore

all the familiar faces
all the same shit happening at max level
the same people PLing in newbie zones
same people selling the same shit
people still breaking the rules

the comfort of repetition used to be comforting but not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arandomfag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gib stuf plix
my stuff does not give me happiness or joy anymore, i would just be dooming you to the same fate i have if i gave it to you

i watched a GM blow up a couple of boxers in unrest today.

that was literally the only joy i had all week long in EQ.

Maybe the "wipe the server" people might actually have a oh wait I still never logged on SWGEmu since the wipe nevermind. holy shit like 6 years after this woulda made sense but this server has been running longer than classic was classic. thats 3 times as longer than the nostalgia that sparked the want to come back was a thing
Old 08-26-2018, 02:30 AM
Banned

and i learned something about the quote system todxay
Old 08-26-2018, 02:35 AM
Banned

yeah sorry lulz the quote thing was kinda based off your post in the other thread and i thought changing the name would be enough but apparently it still brings you to thet thread
Old 08-26-2018, 02:36 AM
Banned

9 whole years tho. nine mother fucking years. thats a solid 1/7th of an average human life

and high chance those are the good semi good years when you are not a kid or having trouble making it to the bathroom years.

what have we been doing
what are we going to do
Old 08-26-2018, 02:37 AM
Banned

the same shit is what

heres to 9 more years of our coherent yearss where we are not shitting in diapers or our pants to everquest
Old 08-26-2018, 03:02 AM
Fire Giant

Try something outside of your comfort zone. I know it sounds cliche, but that shit is the way to go. Challenge yourself. You will find it surprisingly and almost instantly fulfilling.

Example: 3 years ago, I took up woodworking. Instead of going for easy stuff first, I decided to build a solid body bass guitar from scratch. It took about 6 months, and actually came out pretty fucking nice. Hooray youtube and hobby forums, right?

Point is, try to find something. What do you have to lose? Depression is a motherfucker. You can bet your bananas that every single person here has in the past, or is now, dealing with some level of it.

Find your window of opportunity and take a flyer on yourself. Only you can make it happen.

Or, continue to make P99 and ForumQuesting paramount in your life, if you wish. Some folks love memes a fuckton afterall.

Good luck, regardless. Life is short, and the idiots are currently running things. Talk about a good time for a hobby, eh?
Old 08-26-2018, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

At least you woke up to it. Quit the game and do one better than me and forget the forums too. It'll take about a month and then you can stay away as long as you're smart and don't force yourself back into it.

I'm sick of my only interaction with humans being you assholes so I spent today texting a girl I crushed hard on in high school who told me she was a lesbian after I walked her home from school one day. I learned she's into magic and her room mate was offering to pay me $20 to safely extract blood so he can paint some runes. Although I am not going to do that, these people sound fucking amazing and honestly at this point in my life the potential of being sacrificed to some primordial dark god might count as an improvement so nothing to lose.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:49 AM
Fire Giant

Then take a break from EQ for a few months? Maybe those months will become forever?
Old 08-26-2018, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

So dramatic
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 08-26-2018, 04:11 AM
Sarnak

Log in 10 times as much. Push your limits. This is like jujitsu when you go with the punches as the best defens

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread