Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much free stuff has comrade sanders promised you?
Sanders sucks, I'm A Cruz supporter
Old 02-12-2016, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. No, the first is "People will believe a lie because they want it to be true, or because they are afraid it might be true." Whether you like Goodkind or not, the statement is spot on.

2. There aren't that many rules and none of them are rape. Sorry.

3. What's not to like about Goodkind? The man is a pillar of reason.
Dude I know. I loved the first book but looking back most of the others were rape erotica. Goodkinds writing is rapey as heck, that's all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That boycott of the Fox News debate was a Trap to knockout Cruz. It had nothing to do with Megan Kelly. Fox even after Trump announced his boycott ran nothing but wall to wall Trump coverage. The Trap was set with Trump saying Ted Cruz was nasty. Had Ted Cruz started criticizing Trump at that debate, Trump would have played the victim role and the media would have ran with the narrative that Ted Cruz is nasty. Trumps whole campaign has been about creating false narratives, he did it to Carson, & Paul and look where they are now. Cruz is the only one who isn't falling for Trump & the media elites traps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_H8brHbTs

Well if that's so, it was a trap for... Cruz (not injecting any color-art here yet), then it would have been in the interest of TRUMP to attend and see Cruz destroyed... ?

You're not getting this stuff off the BLAZE, are ya? The guy is almost as nuts as Alex Jones. Though at least Jones can be entertaining, though I'm sure I'm on one of his dissident lists like everyone else.
Like the guy said, at that point he's been in 6 debates and won each one. He wanted money to go to charity. No idea with the hoopla after with FOX NEWS, I don't watch it, not even Red Eye any more, not since M.Kelly became anchor, don't matter. In fact, I don't even bother with TV/cable any longer. I liked Tony Snow, he was really cool. Fox went downhill after he was gone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Daywolf; 02-12-2016 at 01:23 PM..
Old 02-12-2016, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You morons act like Trump is smarter then everyone else. The guy is a complete infant. He's lost more money then he's worth. His wealth was made off the backs of fools like yourself. Yes he's playing someone and it's YOU morons that will vote for another narcissist. Yes do weaksauce republicans run to the center because that's the traditional establishment strategy that loses McCain/Romney. For those of you who know how and why conservatism works it's time to Vote Principles & Values. Don't fall into this trap the GOP and the progressive Left has set for you. Trump is a Trap to serfdom.
They don't really like him, they're just a sexuals that try to define themselves by claiming to be 4chan attack helicopters.

None of these kids have any original thoughts.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, rape does seem to be a recurring theme, though I think it is aimed more at disturbing the reader, something he is good at. Richard's first battle with the SoT, Darken Rahl in general and Richard's half brother all come to mind as examples of disturbing content that did not involve rape. Oh and the SoL method for stealing wizard powers.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Banned

Well daywolf is an authentic republican that holds the same values as any in the closet lesbian aunt
Old 02-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Banned

Masked Mellon deep down is a good person but has been nurtured to think republican values are supreme
Old 02-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Banned

Reav is you're run of the mill permanent Everquester that plays from a trailer.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Banned

Stop pegan go outside your day is starting out so shitty that if you don't now you'll get arrested for assaulting an elderly person by the afternoon
Old 02-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_H8brHbTs

Well if that's so, it was a trap for... Cruz (not injecting any color-art here yet), then it would have been in the interest of TRUMP to attend and see Cruz destroyed... ?

You're not getting this stuff off the BLAZE, are ya? The guy is almost as nuts as Alex Jones. Though at least Jones can be entertaining, though I'm sure I'm on one of his dissident lists like everyone else.
Like the guy said, at that point he's been in 6 debates and won each one. He wanted money to go to charity. No idea with the hoopla after with FOX NEWS, I don't watch it, not even Red Eye any more, not since M.Kelly became anchor, don't matter. In fact, I don't even bother with TV/cable any longer.

Wouldn't it be more effective to make the statement look how nasty Ted Cruz is attacking me when I'm not even at the debate? Stab in the back comes to the mind of the voters if Trump could make that claim. The media was manipulating polls running up to Iowa because they saw Trump losing ground over Cruz. The pollsters increased their base turnout and afforded it all to Trump to discourage Cruz voters. When most of it was splitting between Rubio and Cruz. They held back on Rubio's poll numbers because they wanted to "create" momentum for the open boarders candidate.
Closed Thread