Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 11:20 AM
Fire Giant

I don't believe it has anything to do with CSG not tracking their war, but instead, has everything to do with you capitalizing on your miscommunication.

Awakened agreed to assist CSG in making it right by swapping wars with them. You chose to kill it. Cloki can go into more detail if he wants, but to act as if this was an injustice is a joke. You knowingly didn't give them notice and then took it from them.

If you want to leave the rotation, that is your choice, but it has been a successful agreement, and I know that the staff likes it. They even made a provision to allow suspended guilds to do theirs.

I think it is the wrong choice.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

I have not gotten a single timer from either you or CSG. We do our own diligence and get a time of the Ring war or simply ask when it's our turn.

I will not agree to an agreement where I need to track someone else's mobs and be at risk for ramifications if said guild can't be bothered to track their own then cry when they miss out.

GL going forward.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

You do not need to track someone else's mob. You need to tell them that you triggered it. Again, to my knowledge, you got hit because you capitalized on not telling them the timer. If you simply did not give them the timer, but then left the Ring War up for them to have time to plan it, I fully believe you would not have been suspended.

Forgetting to give a timer is minimal. It can be worked out. Using the fact that you didn't give them the timer to then take their war is not as minimal.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do not need to track someone else's mob. You need to tell them that you triggered it. Again, to my knowledge, you got hit because you capitalized on not telling them the timer. If you simply did not give them the timer, but then left the Ring War up for them to have time to plan it, I fully believe you would not have been suspended.

Forgetting to give a timer is minimal. It can be worked out. Using the fact that you didn't give them the timer to then take their war is not as minimal.
We took your war and you petitioned. At least admit it. I was not afforded the opportunity to work it out by you and you can expect the same from me going forward.

I will not agree to the above terms as written, if we want to try to make a new one thats fine, until then we are out of this rotation.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

You took CSG's war. After they couldn't get numbers quick enough due to no notice, I offered to swap wars with them, so they could have the proper 3 days notice. Instead, you killed it.

What part of this do you not understand?
Old 09-03-2017, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You took CSG's war. After they couldn't get numbers quick enough due to no notice, I offered to swap wars with them, so they could have the proper 3 days notice. Instead, you killed it.

What part of this do you not understand?
We did not agree to the swap. This is not something that was outlined as part of the agreement. This Badain was up for 2 days, ample time to plan on CSGs part. Switching isnt an acceptable solution.