Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dither [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Torvonnilous:
Enchantor/Zenthar the Illusionist <Blades of Wrath>

Stromm:
Dither <Realm of Insanity> (co-lead)

Combine:
Funbatte <Realm of Insanity> (co-lead)

P99:
Dither Down!
Wow there's a name I haven't seen in years. <3
Old 06-21-2010, 05:23 AM
Large Rat

Hey! I transferred (sigh, naked) between Vallon Zek and The Nameless quite a few times. Veldamirx, Iksar Shaman... On P1999 I play as Stringz, HalfElf Bard.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Aviak

Wood Elf ranger on Tarew Marr named Maldarian! Also my buddy plays that dosn't have a forum account he was Zodiak (dwarf warrior) and Garabrant (wood elf druid).
Last edited by Maldarian; 07-06-2010 at 05:33 AM..
Old 06-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Server - First started on The Nameless then moved to Maelin Starpyre retired then played again on Tunare.
Started playing Xmas 1999!
Names - then (Nameless then Maelin) Mikhaila (Barb Shaman) of Crimson Tempest
(Tunare) Whong (Human Monk)
P99 - Whong Human Monk, Cedre, halfling rogue and Mik is hanging in the wings.

I just want to say how awesome this is. It gives me the nostalgia I've needed for a long time. I went through a lot of games but nothing ever could replace EQ. Now if I could find some people that I played with waaaaay back when. <3
Last edited by Whong Whai; 06-21-2010 at 09:35 AM..
Old 06-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Kobold

Server - started on Tunare, but played most of my time on Test Server (a few years total on test).

Character: Anciente Axe - 85 Dwarven warrior (Test Server)
Founder and former leader of Clan Redundancy Clan

A few other level 85 alts, but it's not that hard on Test.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quellious

Straxx (Human Bard)-> Straxx
Gynasis (HE Cleric) -> Gynasis

EMINENCE
Last edited by sidgb; 06-21-2010 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: add info
Old 06-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Rallos Zek -
Naelven (Dark Elf Necromancer)
Gakzak (Troll Warrior)

P99 -
Oxoo (Dark Elf Necromancer)

EDIT: After browsing thru the list on the first page I saw a name that rang a bell. From my old EQ picture archive, I give you... KESH BLUDBORN:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(You can just barely make out his face and the end of his name in the lower right of the SS. But I do have him targeted.)
Last edited by PhelanKA; 06-22-2010 at 11:31 PM..
Old 06-23-2010, 12:28 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Karana
Kaprina (Wood Elf Druid)

Terris-Thule
Kaprina (Wood Elf Druid)
Envyy (Dark Elf Enchanter)

Project1999
Envyy (Dark Elf Enchanter)

I see some familiar names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 06-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Orc

Server: Tunare

Darkrainhunter (Wood Elf Druid)
Rolfe (Human Warrior)
Catawampuss Canofwhoopass (Half Elf Rogue)
and many many more
<Elidor> Member of the TGA blah blah blah =)

Server: P99

Darkrainhunter (Wood Elf Druid)
Rollfe (Human Warrior)
Catawampuss (Half Elf Rogue)
yeah many more here too!

If anyone has the name Rolfe and is not using it, I would grateful if you would let me have it! I would restart in a heartbeat.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Kobold

Default Hellloooo Emarrrr!

On Emarr I played;

Froog Elphetish Errollisi Marr Ogre War - Magister
Claydar RealmwandererErrollisi Marr Wood Elf Druid - Magister

On this awesome serer I play a human monk named Veiled Elphetish a lot (hes around 35-40 right now, as i have some time to play him a lot this week)

I did not play an ogre war this time....(I refuse to go thru the tuant issues, lol ans in classic tuant was broken took SOE/Verant 2 Years to even admit it was... then go thru the fruustration of Pallies being overpaowered as tanks/backup healers in Kunark but morstly velious) ..

i mean really the miniscule amount of mitigation a war has over pally/sk is not worth the mana wasted while your trying to keep your grp alive when its pounding on everyone... or even your raid for that matter when war cant hold tuant...

.LOL remember the Warrior Strike??? At least they finally Gave us Def Disc and a bit more mitigation and a TON mpre hate procking items as there wasnt many then...
Just was verry bitter about how watrs wer Tanks and Tanks only and yet one level 5 spell from an sk or a pally could haul tuant of ya easy.. AND they got so much other utilities heals.. fds.. pet.. HT's etc..Iyt was hardly fair when you hear "no no man dont invite the war.. we have a rogue/wizard/slower and pallys' Sks Pull them off them Immediately where they will kill our grp while a war tries in vien to get it off" stuff liek that

even dururing Velious it was hard to get a grp for most wars unless you happened to be one of the very rare lucky ones that were was in a top 3 Guild Server wide with over a hundered game firsts.. not trying to brag here Im just sayen u had to put a shit ton of efort/time/sweat/tears and tons and tons and tons of money just to do the Job we were designed for...when a friggen pally in a couple k gear and a rusty dagger or an sk with a flyswatter could out tuant us easily using level 5 and 14 spells when we only HAD tuant and whatever weapons we could afford.

Wow ok im still obviousely bitter about that heh after that rant.

Anyway I do Play and Ogre ShadowKnight this time with the same name;
Froog Elphetish

I also play a Human Monk named:
Veiled Elphetish.. yes i know.. but i didnt think the wait for kunark was worth the whole whopping few ticks of innate regen lol and I wanted to play now

This time Around I Kept the name and race of my Druid from live but this time i made Claydar a Wood Elf Ranger instead of a druid.

If anything playing a ranger assures i ge to hear EVERY Ranger Joke ever made (if i wanted to or not heh) told me to me by everyione on the server LOL

a lot are freaken hilarious and playen the clas is fun the class is fun =)

!!!!!Just wait until we get Trueshot all you haters!!)
Also Have A necro i solo on when they playbase is low

My girlfriend has taken over my Wood Elf Druid
Phury Realwandereder from the other account.. levels ago so if you see her, wandering around porting, healing/kiting Or Playing her Maige haize, or her Wizard Raylene etc tell her to get me to contact ya, would be nice to see some old friends from Emarr

Think the Dorf Alderac gave up on the server at 37.I casn vouch for his endless hours LFG as a wizard.. was tioo much . it is pretty hard to get from 34 to 42 ish (20 to 30 kinda sucks too, lol) but Kunark will open kunark zones zones up.
Last edited by Froog; 01-24-2011 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Updated characters I startted
Closed Thread