Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And the worst is yet to come when epics get released. You think TMO monopolizing Droga was bad? Because the name of your game is "deny everyone else anything that they could possibly use to come close to competing against you", we all know you're going to perma-camp Ragefire for your clerics, your cleric alts, and cleric alts of your cleric alts. You know it and I know it. Just like you're going to monopolize ST keys when Velious comes out, equip all your melees and their alts with primals and then put down all 4 warders. Hell, the plans are probably already drawn out on your forums, with who needs to be where, and what 8-hour shift you're responsible for.
You seem to know a lot more than i do. Can you just stick with facts please and dont make things up?
Old 08-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to know a lot more than i do. Can you just stick with facts please and dont make things up?
IMHO, I don't see anything there "made up" cause it was truth;

- NoS was in fact perma-camped, denying pretty much everyone from them.

- All of the key camps were also perma-camped for months.

- As for the future, those events are predictions as he did state "probably" in regards to reoccurring events.

I agree with him 100%.

People really need to learn what the word "share" means, and let others enjoy things too (regardless of how well or poor their performance is).

Karma is a bitch and it'll bite you in the ass one day.
Do one wrong, your basically doing yourself wrong. Do multiple wrongs, well...you get the picture.
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IMHO, I don't see anything there "made up" cause it was truth;

- NoS was in fact perma-camped, denying pretty much everyone from them.

- All of the key camps were also perma-camped for months.

- As for the future, those events are predictions as he did state "probably" in regards to reoccurring events.

I agree with him 100%.

People really need to learn what the word "share" means, and let others enjoy things too (regardless of how well or poor their performance is).

Karma is a bitch and it'll bite you in the ass one day.
Do one wrong, your basically doing yourself wrong. Do multiple wrongs, well...you get the picture.
Your guild not getting raid mobs must be karma for abusing MQ2 / SEQ.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your guild not getting raid mobs must be karma for abusing MQ2 / SEQ.
So says one (hiding his/her in-game name) from a Guild that knows what mob is dropping what milliseconds before it's even mentioned/linked in another guilds guild chat. (this naggy dispute is a prime suspect w/ the treasure hunters satchel)

If Taken is was using Mq2 / Seq (we aren't but do tell me), why AREN'T we getting EVERY mob (or there within 2 seconds in full force of the mob spawning)?

...yeah, ...that's what I thought, Hater.
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:17 PM
Orc

I have no stake in this matter, and barely know anyone involved, but it is interesting reading. I imagine it would be obvious to most people looking with an objective eye that if one disagrees with the sentiments expressed by Bauman, Yendor and Skope regarding the behaviour of the top raid guilds, then you probably are indeed a bit of a dick.

The 'moral highground' is no where near as subjective as some might wish to proclaim in order to excuse their own behaviour. Moral values are generally set by the majority, sometimes producing undesirable behavioural patterns, but most of the time people find it easy to tell what is right and what isn't. Here, it is glaringly clear that that the tactics the top guilds apply against each other (and the rest) are not fit to fill a shit sandwich.

This has nothing to do with winners and losers. If you think people only disagree with using 'low' tactics because they see winners using them and they jelly, guess again - your moral values aren't different because you are a winner, they are different because it suits you to be an asshat. There is a destinction.

Obligatory analogy time.

Most people lacking money will envy a rich man, but if that man became rich through talent or sheer hard work, most sensible people wouldn't grudge him his wealth and he would be respected for his success. However, if the same man wants to become richer through stealing, he wouldn't say to those who decry this theft "you wouldn't complain about stealing if you had all the money too", and any respect he had before would go out the window.

Now I'm not accusing any raid guilds of 'theft', per se, but to say that people only think dick move is dick because they ain't getting the lewtz, really? Really really?

I'm actually quite surprised that people have been trying to defend this sorry state of affairs, rather than just be brazen about it, as is usually the case here.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Cyrano just close your lips kid/quit moving your fingers to type, you make yourself sound like an unintelligent scrub.

"Let's send some of our 60's to tail/potentially train a raid that is ahead of us, so that they can let us know when there is a clear shot at the raid mob... then we can switch toons/log in and all rush in and claim this fabled inconsistent FTE after they did all the work, ok guys? Sweet."

Friggin idiot
Old 08-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

remember : half, if not more, of europe has no sense of humour.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostprophets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If Taken is was using Mq2 / Seq (we aren't but do tell me), why AREN'T we getting EVERY mob (or there within 2 seconds in full force of the mob spawning)?

...yeah, ...that's what I thought, Hater.
Because you're awful at EverQuest and even MQ2 / SEQ aren't enough to turn that tide. Seems pretty simple to me. You're still a collection of cheaters and I can't wait until your next guildleader gets banned for MQ2 so you can change your name again.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:00 PM
Banned

lol pussies hiding in anonymity
Old 08-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

I guess we know who really wears the tin foil hats. Fool.
Closed Thread