Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 09:49 PM
Aviak

Thumbs down Callin ALL rumor starts!

To: Rumor Starters,

You making up a rumor that I hacked Bashndash's account just so you could kick me out of Fusion was a very pathetic, shady and immature way to kick someone out of a guild. It was almost as bad as the reason for the merger and the question evasion during the meeting in Toxx. Love the merger, DA certainly got the raw end of the deal.

Below a pretty little picture of the shady situation.

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]

To: DA members, our time was short, I enjoyed all who I got to know while we were still a guild.

- Mukky
Old 03-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To: Rumor Starters,

You making up a rumor that I hacked Bashndash's account just so you could kick me out of Fusion was a very pathetic, shady and immature way to kick someone out of a guild. It was almost as bad as the reason for the merger and the question evasion during the meeting in Toxx. Love the merger, DA certainly got the raw end of the deal.

Below a pretty little picture of the shady situation.

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]

To: DA members, our time was short, I enjoyed all who I got to know while we were still a guild.

- Mukky
Prolly got kicked for being a tank and choosing to wear RMB's... Sorry bro but that wasn't a wise decision
Old 03-24-2011, 10:08 PM
Banned

in-guild gossip

Durison loves that shit to death.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Banned

Gmuk, I'm going to be honest with you bro

You went out like a total pussy if I was ever kicked from a guild based on rumors I wouldn't act dumb and then join a druid just to get ported out, I would've legitimately fucked that guild from the inside out making sure they never got a raid encounter...

If I were in your shoes and that tag was removed I would've brought a train so damn big Hobby would've had to CSR the entire nation of Japan because the aftershock, 7-day suspension be damned I would've went outside for those 7-days while the guild was whining like a bleeding vagina for losing CT til he popped again.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gmuk, I'm going to be honest with you bro

You went out like a total pussy if I was ever kicked from a guild based on rumors I wouldn't act dumb and then join a druid just to get ported out, I would've legitimately fucked that guild from the inside out making sure they never got a raid encounter...

If I were in your shoes and that tag was removed I would've brought a train so damn big Hobby would've had to CSR the entire nation of Japan because the aftershock, 7-day suspension be damned I would've went outside for those 7-days while the guild was whining like a bleeding vagina for losing CT til he popped again.
I see your point, however there were some people there I didnt want to kill.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just need to get my sniper PEWPEW on and snipe the pussy shit starters from various shady parts of the world. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nah that's dishonorable, I didn't see your homies fightin' for your ass to stay in? I didn't even see them guild removing to protest seeing as they hold Kunark raid content higher than you.

Balls up bro, you're also welcome to join <Boyz N'Tha Hood> we don't raid hard but we play hard, fuck a **** up with a armbar if we gotta
Old 03-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Fire Giant

I was there the day Bash was kicked from Dozekar, I saw the entire situation and how he was treated. Now the same person who abused him is saying you hacked his account? OR did Bash say this.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah that's dishonorable, I didn't see your homies fightin' for your ass to stay in? I didn't even see them guild removing to protest seeing as they hold Kunark raid content higher than you.

Balls up bro, you're also welcome to join <Boyz N'Tha Hood> we don't raid hard but we play hard, fuck a **** up with a armbar if we gotta
That's what you get when you roll with pve people.

Rexx and I fought and talked mad shit to each other. He has camped my corpse, fucked my guild over, and stole my pixels.

The dude helped me complete my epic and help me through the process of getting vox book and killing Miragul. Saved my ass from loosing the entire thing when I only brought 3 chars to tackle this beast.

Red pals look out for eachother. Blue pals are a bunch of scheming fags.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Banned

I'd much rather take the challenge and low-brow humor over scheming to get loot and whining over three guilds and one dragon.
Closed Thread