Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2015, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lartanin63 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would totally use that ghoulbane and a shield in undead situations. I don't think the DPs from either of those 2 handers could keep up with the DMG from the procs the ghoulbane will give you. I use baton in mistmoore and it did the job fine.
Proc is 140 to 162 dd, depending on your level. That gives ~ 2.5dps with 100-ish dex, ~ 5dps with over 200 dex, assuming every proc lands for full damage (keep on dreamin!). It's awesome good fun in Unrest where the mobs have few enough HP that 140dd proc moves their health bar very noticeably. But once you've moved beyond Unrest you'll find Baton of Faith & Sword of the Morning produce noticeably better sustained damage than Ghoulbane even vs. undead.

[edit]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol pallies doing damage. you guys are hilarious
Under L40 Paladin damage output contributes solidly to a group, especially with good weapons being so outrageously cheap on this server. After 40 tho their damage stagnates (actually gets worse if they don't have access to higher level haste & attack buffs) while the real DPSers keep scaling upwards.
Last edited by kaev; 03-02-2015 at 07:29 PM..