Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Default Noob Monk Looking for 1 Wu's Trance Stick

I'm a relatively new Iksar monk (level 13) looking to buy one Wu's Trance Stick. I've saved up 90pp and have 4 stacks of bone chips. I only need one Stick because somebody gave me a Runed Velium Battlehammer as a starter gift in the pit, and I sent a /tell to a level 60 Monk who told me that I'd be better off keeping the RVB than getting 2 Sticks. I really don't want to have to make the trek to the tunnel (and ESPECIALLY back to Cabilis) at this level, but if I can't find anybody on here then I will, as I've been asking in /ooc for a few days now. I'm posting this in the Monk section instead of the Tunnel section because I'd like to buy it in Kunark instead of in the Tunnel. If it still needs to go to the Tunnel section, just let me know and I'll move it.

If anybody here can hook me up I'll give you that 90pp and the 4 stacks unless I manage to sell them, and then based on the wiki chart prices I think 100pp is a fair price, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Either way, I can be reached at Lythak in-game.

Thanks!
Old 08-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

You're probably better off posting in the tunnel section and noting in the post that you would need it brought to Kunark. I'm sure someone would be willing to help you out, and you would get a lot more views. Just my 2 cents.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Send a tell to Slippn in game. I'll give you one.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:18 AM
Aviak

If Slippn isn't on sent tell to Kmartt think I have a few 1hb monk items.
Closed Thread