Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Banned

luclin
Old 08-15-2011, 12:37 AM
Large Bat

One word:

Moria

Just add a really, really large dungeon to the classic world. You can expand it endlessly as new tunnels are "cleared" or dug. No need for aliens, bazaars, or space travel.

One site could be the ancient city under the NRo desert.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plane of Naughty Wood Elf Women
Plane of Kinky Dark Elf Women
Plane of Dirty High Elf Women

(and for the 3-4 ladies on the server... Plane of Topless Barbarian Men)
LOL
Old 08-15-2011, 05:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am all for custom content beyond Velious. But that would make the server no longer classic.
Haynar
Hate to break it to you but the server didn't launch 100% classic so there is not need to try and keep up the facade that p99 is a classic server of any type. That being said I am all for luclin content raiding Ssra was some of the most fun in EQ and the planes had some great raid content.

I vote for simliar to luclin AA but still custom

No bazaar
No nexus
No Poknowledge

I love the idea of having zone in to plane of water in kedge and Pofire in Sol Ro temple. Ssra temple could be in Charasis for shits? Vexar?
Old 08-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by abedog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate to break it to you but the server didn't launch 100% classic so there is not need to try and keep up the facade that p99 is a classic server of any type.
lol
Old 08-15-2011, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let's start a thread for my own interest!

What do you want to see happen after velious?

This should include storyline/gameplay/feature set etc.

Additional Rules: Just post once and do not comment on others posts so it's a nice informative thread.
Wipe the entire server once Warder 4 dies and start fresh after Kerafyrm drops everyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I assume it'd be an impossible amount of work to undo Kunark/Velious patches though, perhaps everyone would be allowed to level 1-60 under Velious after the wipe.
Last edited by azeth; 08-15-2011 at 08:18 AM..
Old 08-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Sarnak

I feel that most of the Planes in PoP were rushed, generic textured and overall bland. I would love to see the PoP planes completely redesigned with classic textures, better layouts and a feel akin to Classic, Kunark and Velious.

Plane of Disease was more like "Plane of Things That Look Nasty Under a Microscope" crossed with "Stuff In a Broken Garbage Disposal"

Some of the mobs were appropriate, that really big guy with the missing skin and the nipple ring... But replace the trees with giant hair..? Make the ground look like pock-marked skin? Texture the pools of water to look like someone dumped antifreeze in them? Meh.

It rains blood sometimes in Plane of Fear.
In Plane of Hate, little messages appear often that suggest your groupmates may soon turn or die on you, and you can really only trust yourself.
In Plane of Mischief, gorillas wear monocles.

Bertoxxulous is the god of disease, death and decay. I see lepers, rotting corpses in tattered clothes, skeletons, plague-ridden monsters that land killer DoTs and malosi. A church-graveyard of victims of Bertox who can't ever leave the Plane, or else their bodies will fall apart.

Not little green patterned rats and larvae that live in a forest of really big hair.

Plane of Nightmare was really a pleasant place to go. Rich violet skies sprinkled with glowing white stars; lush emerald grass that looked comfy enough to sleep in. Snuggable rainbow-patterned butterfly-faerie-things that made really funny sounds when you hit them.

Terris Thule is the scorcher of dreams, the Freddy Kruger of EverQuest. Why, pray tell, are there butterflies and pretty music anywhere near her?

Port into a Bizzaro-world version of West Freeport, crawling with mutations and walking-on-land fish with really big teeth and hollow dinner-plate eyes. Walk through one of the gates and you're on a Kelethin platform, but all of the elves are dead every time you walk off a platform you swim into a lava wall.
Last edited by Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin; 08-15-2011 at 11:39 AM..
Old 08-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uaellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
luclin
What he said!

Triell Kontrol - Operational Psychologist.

Jander Sunstar

Trapp

"Greater Indeed are pleasures that are shared"

Drizzt Do'Urden - Exile
Old 08-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Luclin.

Ssra was the shit. VT less so but still manageable. AAs. No level expansion.

[Fri Jan 10 21:38:06 2003] Zalgyr says, '[SERVERWIDE MESSAGE] Since Phantom Raiders has once again come close to Aten Ha Ra, we will be taking the Bertoxxulous server down in 10 minutes, thank you.'
[Fri Jan 10 21:38:59 2003] Wuddaru tells the group, 'lag'
[Fri Jan 10 21:39:05 2003] * Poitez has left channel prraid73:1
[Fri Jan 10 21:39:05 2003] * Shanelle has left channel prraid73:1
Old 08-15-2011, 12:59 PM
Orc

I would like to see something done about how guilds raid on this server this poopshockin is just unreal and this server should give other guilds a chance at some of this content or your gonna lose alot of your player base.

just my 2cents
Closed Thread