Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 06:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for share
Old 05-14-2011, 08:32 AM
Kobold

Something really must be wrong when the trolls don't realize we're actively trolling them. Or maybe we just gave them to much credit to begin with.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something really must be wrong when the trolls don't realize we're actively trolling them. Or maybe we just gave them to much credit to begin with.
So being a shitty guild full of some of the worst people on the server is trolling?
Old 05-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So being a shitty guild full of some of the worst people on the server is trolling?
Tiggles is my people. Like myself he likes watching you come here and look stupid.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

Today I destroyed seven circlets of shadow.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Banned

My lvl one warrior bank alt is bound in the fire pots for quick delivery of circlet of shadows.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiggles is my people. Like myself he likes watching you come here and look stupid.
Funny how you end up putting your foot in your mouth and look like even more of a useless scrub with trying to defend Xosire, and now you claim you're all trolling. Get fucked. TMO is awful, always has been, always will be.

http://www.chase.net.au/rantenglish.htm
Old 05-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how you end up putting your foot in your mouth and look like even more of a useless scrub with trying to defend Xosire, and now you claim you're all trolling. Get fucked. TMO is awful, always has been, always will be.

http://www.chase.net.au/rantenglish.htm
lul, you seem to be taking this very personal.

If you'd just do your fucking job and find shit about us to troll us with we wouldn't have to make these threads for you.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
It aint trolling when your guild is so shitty anything horrible anyone says about it is instantly believed. Says more about your shitty guild than anything else. Hope this helps clarify it for ya.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
lul, you seem to be taking this very personal.

If you'd just do your fucking job and find shit about us to troll us with we wouldn't have to make these threads for you.
Rofl@ preemptive troll post. This isnt 8 mile with Eminem. When you make fun of yourself, it won't stop others from agreeing or adding onto it. Nice try tho!
Closed Thread