Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XgrimX [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your an idiot. Stop posting this scum. Fag
wut
Old 09-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Banned

By 'top guild in the game', you mean guild with the largest zergtastic member-base with almost 200 active members right?

Top in *numbers* only, to the point of trivialising all content through suffocation by warm bodies (pun intended), doesn't actually make you good players, or trustworthy to anyone else in the game, you know that right?

Warm = Scamming cunt and member of the 'top guild in member numbers' on this server.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygmad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By 'top guild in the game', you mean guild with the largest zergtastic member-base with almost 200 active members right?

Top in *numbers* only, to the point of trivialising all content through suffocation by warm bodies (pun intended), doesn't actually make you good players, or trustworthy to anyone else in the game, you know that right?

Warm = Scamming cunt and member of the 'top guild in member numbers' on this server.
LOL wow,, rage much?

As for Warm, he is one of the nicest guys ever. The idiot who posted this is just that.. an idiot

Post if you GET scammed, not because you're paranoid self thinks someone "might" scam you
Old 09-18-2011, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygmad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The anger boils within
Old 09-18-2011, 11:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XgrimX [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your an idiot. Stop posting this scum. Fag
you sound fat.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:32 PM
Orc

@ sodapop….Jeremy Ivey rocks….is that gif coincidence or inside inf0z?

@ the rest, i wasn't actually comparing guilds (although at this moment a pretty compelling arguement could be made) i was just trying to imply how trivial a JADE MACE was at this point in the game. If anyone actually believes this I would be truly shocked, especially considering the uber damning SS he posted where I offered him 8.5 k and collateral for an item which we agreed on for 8.5k and a jade mace. its silly, but i suppose its good fodder for the R&F'ers to run with lol.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Banned

5150 is gmuk, btw

he now plays an iksar monk named Skizzard in game
Old 09-18-2011, 11:35 PM
Kobold

Friends to the rescue! Either way hes a lazy fat fuck who like to rage and blame other people for it.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Friends to the rescue! Either way hes a lazy fat fuck who like to rage and blame other people for it.
if you are Gmuk i wouldn't fucking trust you with my plat either.
Closed Thread