Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 09:06 PM
Banned

i fought the entire prov downfall campaign , i was at tons of CTAs

in the battle of DG Alone there were 7 conventional fleets , the one i was in was 100k battleship #3 and it had 300 members

fleet 1 and 2 had 300 members and fleet 4 and 5 was HAC and 7 were bombers

over 300 dreads on our side were lost in that battle alone , and 7 titans were on standby , we had over 1000 people in 7 systems

AND THAT WAS THE FIRST BATTLE

we fought back and forth for 9 months straight , every major alliance in the game was involved , and at the time i was anti pirate , i lived in prov for over a year obeying the rules , and after that i could never small scale pvp again it was too boring.

I tried re settling in prov twice since we got the region back but its boring , the only fun i had in eve was suicide ganking for big bucks

eq pvp is basic , but you still control your character , eve has no gameplay it never did

eve is about industry and science ,the pvp is horendous

they could make it fun if they got rid of locking and made players use a joystick

then id fucking play eve , till then ill just play eve differently then everyone else : )
Old 10-27-2012, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i fought the entire prov downfall campaign , i was at tons of CTAs

in the battle of DG Alone there were 7 conventional fleets , the one i was in was 100k battleship #3 and it had 300 members

fleet 1 and 2 had 300 members and fleet 4 and 5 was HAC and 7 were bombers

over 300 dreads on our side were lost in that battle alone , and 7 titans were on standby , we had over 1000 people in 7 systems

AND THAT WAS THE FIRST BATTLE

we fought back and forth for 9 months straight , every major alliance in the game was involved , and at the time i was anti pirate , i lived in prov for over a year obeying the rules , and after that i could never small scale pvp again it was too boring.

I tried re settling in prov twice since we got the region back but its boring , the only fun i had in eve was suicide ganking for big bucks

eq pvp is basic , but you still control your character , eve has no gameplay it never did

eve is about industry and science ,the pvp is horendous

they could make it fun if they got rid of locking and made players use a joystick

then id fucking play eve , till then ill just play eve differently then everyone else : )
Yep that was awesome, i was in provi as well, south a bit from GUY with hammer of light

Those months of invasion are probably in my top 3 of MMO experiences in 12 years or so

2 others would be playing EQ in the first months, and pvp in WoW vanilla where you had hundreds of players raiding cities
Old 10-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ppl only use ps3 for blu ray literally the dumbest possible platform to release this game on
screw off dude you like COMCAST[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ps3>turdbox 360 any day of the WEEK. I can even pay extra retarded money on the ps3 to download all the old games i already have on disc but they didnt make compatible hOOrah!
Old 10-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggies2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was fun to be in such a large campaign , after we lost prov i went with paxton and joined northen coalition and basically cleaned caldari 0.0 out

even participating in big ops gets boring when nothing changes , same ships same fights , same clowns in vent

i think a game where a player has a sword and you can hit someone else with it will always hit home for me

id just like to see a pvp emu with AA points and 300 population , is that so much to ask?
Cmon, big fights cant be boring

Used to sit in my covert ops for hours straight waiting for a fleet to pop to my planet so my fleet could warp to me, tons of fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon, big fights cant be boring

Used to sit in my covert ops for hours straight waiting for a fleet to pop to my planet so my fleet could warp to me, tons of fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
need ya bro. the grief factor and sandbox playstyle is just too damn addictive. so right now Uthgaard and I are doing spec ops in some corps wormhole. We got these guys shook as hell. Last night they had a bubble and several ships camping the exit wormhole because Uthgaard decided to bomb one of their Mammoths. We ended up taking pics next to them cloaked and sending them through EVE mail telling them they missed a spot. Anyhow soo much to do in this game that I probably wont get bored for awhile. o/

edit: sucks I need a few more weeks of training myself to fly a stealth bomber and honestly about 2 months to fly one well. Need more stealth bombers bro.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonzord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
need ya bro. the grief factor and sandbox playstyle is just too damn addictive. so right now Uthgaard and I are doing spec ops in some corps wormhole. We got these guys shook as hell. Last night they had a bubble and several ships camping the exit wormhole because Uthgaard decided to bomb one of their Mammoths. We ended up taking pics next to them cloaked and sending them through EVE mail telling them they missed a spot. Anyhow soo much to do in this game that I probably wont get bored for awhile. o/

edit: sucks I need a few more weeks of training myself to fly a stealth bomber and honestly about 2 months to fly one well. Need more stealth bombers bro.
Heh its been fun but i dont see myself playing eve again. Its like 2 hours of fun for every 10 hour i put in.

Besides would be too tempting to gank uthgaard for banning my account for no reason on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Banned

Im playing SWGemu... should be good for... a week or two XD

Was saying last nite in-game that its weird to be thinkin in 2012 that best MMOs still SWG and EQ1

Eve is also good but like i said, cant be putting that much time in it when i dont get that much fun out of it
Old 11-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh its been fun but i dont see myself playing eve again. Its like 2 hours of fun for every 10 hour i put in.

Besides would be too tempting to gank uthgaard for banning my account for no reason on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're welcome to try. Uberom showed up threatening me over a month ago. He still hasn't managed it. Here's some shots of that wormhole corp we considered evicting.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If anyone wants to give it a shot, here's the buddy trial link.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?...5&action=buddy
Old 11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

This game could possibly be legit?

After my extreme burn out from X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, I don't know if I can do another space ship shooter FPS thingy.

There's something to be said for games with massive risk and reward... and of course threatening people in those games.

Oh yeah almost forgot:
Last edited by Nirgon; 11-02-2012 at 12:55 PM..
Closed Thread