Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at the end of that video the russians were called Dragon Fleet. there ya go [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
moar plx
Old 11-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Orc

New open buddy link just started by eve. A world of opportunity.
Join redpals. Run fleet ops. Enjoy pvpness. Explore wormhole space. Make miners in low/nullsec cry. Get revenge on Uthgaard for all the times he made you cry, or die trying (no one has yet). Learn to speak Russian. Get excel certified.

All this and more. It's not like you're going to miss any gm events. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?...5&action=buddy
Last edited by Uthagain; 11-02-2012 at 01:08 PM..
Old 11-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Kobold

Default what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
POS towers are known as Player Owned Structures. Stations can only be constructed in non-Empire 0.0 space. Even as the gigantic noob that you are, you should have known this.

There is extremely little point to basing them in lowsec Empire space. You are basically taking your money, and everyone else's money, and throwing it away to no purpose whatsoever. This is not even getting into the refuelling needs and time management that such an action entails.

You are in dire, severe need of a clue.

PoS is also called "Player Owned Starbase" So what if he had the wrong wording for what he ment, it is shit heads like you that destroy eve's community and this one. Elitest pricks who can't find it in them selfs to not put down a "newb" "nub". Yes you are correct stations can not be dropped in anything but owned null sec sov systems, tho your attitude puts you on the level of what I just flushed down the toilet 15 minutes ago. Biomass, delete toons, jump off a bridge. Kew?
Old 11-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
playing this game is like literally playing excell online, u right click a few cells with numbers and press "engage" the game does everything else, you can come back 30 mins later, same for the "epic space abattles"
You played for 15 minutes didn't you? idiot
Old 11-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthagain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New open buddy link just started by eve. A world of opportunity.
Join redpals. Run fleet ops. Enjoy pvpness. Explore wormhole space. Make miners in low/nullsec cry. Get revenge on Uthgaard for all the times he made you cry, or die trying (no one has yet). Learn to speak Russian. Get excel certified.

All this and more. It's not like you're going to miss any gm events. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?...5&action=buddy
Like I said here. Get excel certified.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Banned

got excel certified doing rental scams and playing the market

good times, brews.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Banned

i actually dont know what that screenshot is showing diggles lol
Old 11-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Banned

bumpity bump bump, the number of Gentleman have almost doubled this week. must above all, be highly reputable.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i actually dont know what that screenshot is showing diggles lol
cogdev.net/blink
Old 11-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Its a great game. I myself play but haven't been on much lately because of an accute evercrack addiction. EVE name: kastan rift
Last edited by kastan; 11-06-2012 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: initial stupidity
Closed Thread