Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Fire Giant

Default Samwise the eternal flake

Just saw this post from months ago by samwise in the spear of the nation recruitment thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if I was staying on r99 I would join. The EarthBound avatar is automatic win in my books. I ended up trying blue yesterday and have had non stop groupage. besides a few coin there is no reward for pvp like the old days. good luck though, all of your members ive encountered have been good peoples.

Reminded me what a good for nothing flake you have been the entire existance of this server.

You dont want to "play" on this server, you just want to find a new thing to bitch about week to week and day to day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KefkaPalazzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I politely decline sir. I hate raiding. Hit me up when you guys are on the offense though.
Zero follow through, zero loyalty to anything. Now you claim you dont like "raiding" and red dawn should just let you know when they go on the offensive lol, yeah like your worthless level 51 druid in rags will mean shit, you lazy bum. Sure you like to brag about "PLing" noobs in unrest, but thats easy to do and done only out of self aggrandizement. Just a worthless worm that wants pats on the back.

A sad ADHD creature trying to occupy his mind with anything he can. You've just become another forum troll and hater with no boundries, and no impact on the server.

Take swampfeets advice and:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man you're one whiny little bitch, if you don't like this server fuck off and get off the forums.

And don't claim you know me or know anything about me. I've tried to help you in game for months, handling you with kid gloves like a basket case like you needs to be handled. But now that you are shitting up the forums like the worst of holocaust, the gloves are off and i'm calling you out for the good for nothing flake you are.

Get lost, no one wants you. Go back to Eve, or Blue, or EQlive, or LoZ, or wtf else takes your fancy minute to minute and second to second, people here are trying to enjoy Classic Red EQ.

The IRL shit you are trying to spread around these days disgust me. How about you work on your own IRL shit instead? You know all that crap you posted yourself about your own family. Speaking of family, who did you turn to ingame when whats-his-name was trash talking your family in game and made you upset? Yeah thats right.

But now, its ok right..when you are doing it? Filth.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Banned

Tr0llb0rn dangerously immersed and out gunned. Being bind camped hard on forums.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

if i see oprahs miscoloured tongue 1 more time i might get mad

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

nope still happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkZ2_nKo7II

In your unfailing love, silence my enemies; destroy all my foes, for I am your servant.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teaches my hands for war, and my fingers to fight.
(Psalms 143:12-144:1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
To be fair he is making $$, which I can't fault him for. If cheating gets you real money, go for it. Real money > pixels.
[10:53] <@Amelinda> he grabbed my ass and then i broke his nose.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:12 AM
Banned

lulz, you know someone is raging when they dedicate a thread to you. arzak takes your meds bro, you are losing it.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:16 AM
Banned

lol at calling me a flake on an eq emu, had no idea this meant so much to you. as far as posting RL stuff, I have no idea what you are talking about. you realize unless Batlle is the druggies real name and he is a dwarven cleric in RL please quote so that i can apologize.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Banned

oh and yes when someone posted a pic of my 2 year old son i was quite disturbed. comparing that to a meth head stealing from your own guild bank is pretty silly. Arzak buddy you've completely lost it. I can only imagine what the sane people in Nihilum are thinking about your mental stability.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Dumb ass, my guild has known who I was on the forums for a loooong time now, and its been pretty lawl watching you all grasp in the dark and call me Mellow for a year.

Its called keeping forums, and in-game, and IRL all seperate from one another. Try it sometime, and get some class. You've spiraled down into a petty shit talker with no boundries or lines and comming from you of all people, thats sad.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:49 AM
Banned

not sure how i am the bad guy here. i didnt go on a coke binge and clean out the guild leaders bluebie toons. it just shows where Nihilum members loyalty truely lies, with the pixels. not in a million years would i steal from nizzar or anyone from Nihilum, its not my character to rip people off. yes i hate raiding, you know what i hate even more? dealing with loot distribution. remember when bronkus went nuts in ooc about Troriste being a loot whore piece of shit blah blah blah. you got people in Nihilum who are openly racist in ooc. known exploiters, MQ users, ect ect. the biggest trolls on forums are Nihilum. you guys have shit all over this server and now you have to swim in it. i hope all those days /played and pixels was worth it. i just feel bad for the few sane members left in that guild.
Closed Thread