Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe it imo
wipe it clean.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meta` [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server will most likely be going up and down today, while fixing things that were previously broken or not working. On a positive note, recharging items has been fixed
^ This

Also, pet agro has been fixed (they will correctly agro groups, as well as correctly generate hate)

I'll be working on the XP rate, as well as the item database. Me and Meta are currently taking a look at drop rates, and tradeskills. We've spent the morning walking around hate and fear and deciding that the loot tables are fuxxored for the planes. lol -
Old 08-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Kobold

Tradeskill code is working fine, the receipes are just all screwed up. I'll get them sourced in, so TS's will work just fine.

Also fixed are fizzle and resist rates.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Banned

I think it's clear now to everyone under the sun the few people wanting to wipe it clean either had no loots or got jacked and couldn't play because they lost their corpse in plane of fear lol

But hey, I won't name any names.

<3 you bro, you're still my pvp hero, no lie
Old 08-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Fire Giant

So what server is everyone playing on!?!?!?!? .. I am just getting into Red 69, and while it sucks that boxing is allowed, its actually pretty fun. I am interested in Freakyunos server, but im hoping it has the following tho:
1) No Boxing allowed
2)classic exp rate. (p99 rate)
3)Item Loot
4)Dedicated GMs

Now can't we all come together and form Project red69!! It would suck to split the population between 2 red servers.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you be willing to name-and-shame the people who hacked/duped/etc.? I think we could settle for that as a compromise.
or just name the 10 people who didn't hack and there you go.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what server is everyone playing on!?!?!?!? .. I am just getting into Red 69, and while it sucks that boxing is allowed, its actually pretty fun. I am interested in Freakyunos server, but im hoping it has the following tho:
1) No Boxing allowed
2)classic exp rate. (p99 rate)
3)Item Loot
4)Dedicated GMs

Now can't we all come together and form Project red69!! It would suck to split the population between 2 red servers.
1.) No boxing is allowed on this server
2.) The xp rate for solo and groups has been set to classic rates
3.) Item loot is NOT enabled, and I doubt it will be
4.) I've got myself, and 2 others GM's hired so far, still need 1 more, as well as 2 guides
Old 08-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Aviak

Why no item loot? It makes the people who play to grind squirm a little bit and adds real risk to combat. Why should PvP revolve around masturbating to your equipment?
Old 08-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's clear now to everyone under the sun the few people wanting to wipe it clean either had no loots or got jacked and couldn't play because they lost their corpse in plane of fear lol

But hey, I won't name any names.

<3 you bro, you're still my pvp hero, no lie
oh im sure i could petition for my corpse, im just getting lethargic to everquest in general. nothing is offering the stability and reliability of a daxum type box like the days of yore.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh im sure i could petition for my corpse, im just getting lethargic to everquest in general. nothing is offering the stability and reliability of a daxum type box like the days of yore.
Really? You're doing pretty well on the new red69 box so I figured you were still active.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread