Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're correct there is no "bluebie safe space" anywhere, because there are no Blue forums (only Red and Blue/Red).

But believe what you want to believe, I'm done with this. Just keep the crap talk out of the starting zone whatever you believe: it's supposed to be welcoming for the new folks.
I was banned for 'spamming' try red in the bluebie safe space. You should go find out where that is. Hint: it's not here. LOL
Old 03-26-2017, 02:40 PM
Aviak

Just pushing this up for anyone who is interested to see [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2017, 03:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was banned for 'spamming' try red in the bluebie safe space. You should go find out where that is. Hint: it's not here. LOL
There is no such place. In order to avoid the red trolls one must avoid p99 altogether. They are everywhere (except in game, because their population is always so low there....)
Old 04-04-2017, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Was going to post something but I changed my mind. The red trolls have already come in and completely derailed this thread per usual. I swear I and most people who play this game wouldnt give two craps if your dinky little server was shut down. You guys harbor some form of inferiority complex or something
Last edited by A1rh3ad; 04-04-2017 at 01:23 AM..
Closed Thread