Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Penticle, I will send you a tell. I have returned after 15 years. Low level cleric life is tuff!

Thanks,

Lev 8 cleric,

Ellrond
Old 12-14-2016, 12:39 AM
Orc

Thanks Pentacle, helped me with some pp for starting gear! Character name Troilizm
Old 12-14-2016, 12:43 AM
Kobold

bump....was spamming my hard earned loots in trade and this guy bought them all for 3x my asking price...really helped with the next level spells! Thanks Pentacle
Old 12-17-2016, 04:17 PM
Skeleton

Thanks Pentacle! Helped me out with a good Cleric weapon and some spell money, very kind of you! I WILL pass the kindness on.
Old 12-18-2016, 01:47 AM
Large Rat

Default Pentacle is awesome

Thanks again for the gear and the buffs. I'll pay it forward if I can. Thanks again.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:37 AM
Large Bat

Pentacle helped me out as well last night... - brand new Necro stumbling out of Neriak. Gave me some earrings and some plat to get me started. Thanks Pent!

'Kukala'
Old 12-22-2016, 03:03 AM
Large Rat

Hello there pentacle ^^ can you help à little magician (lvl 10) to get the fire pet focus item ? It ll be so great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2016, 01:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Catch me sometime in the tunnel mate. I'll be happy to at least give you a hand getting your fire focus.

A story from last night...
In real life I'm a painting contractor and student. There is always a rush right before the holidays to get jobs done so people can move or have their place be nice for the holiday. Yesterday I worked a 15 hr day and came home to relax on P99 and hang out in the tunnel as I do. I did my normal thing where I OOC about new players and seeing if anyone needed help. Got a few tells from this guy and I hook him and his brother up with some money and his brother's warrior with some gloves and some money. Anyway, like 5 minutes later I get a tell from the one guy telling me how much it meant to him because he and his brother didn't have a lot of money IRL for Christmas gifts but were spending time in Norrath together as a way to celebrate Christmas. I know it seems strange, but this along with a myriad of other reasons are why I try and help others. Kindness and hope are often free. Please remember during the holidays and throughout the year to be kind to one another.

~Pentacle Magick~
Cleric of Tunare
Old 12-23-2016, 05:53 PM
Aviak

Pentacle helped get me off on the right foot today, and the assistance is VERY much appreciated as a starting-from-scratch caster trying to buy their first spells. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very polite, very friendly, very generous, and quick/responsive.
I really hope to be in a position to return the favor someday - THANK you Pentacle!
Old 12-25-2016, 08:38 PM
Large Rat

It's Christmas day and pentacle give me the plat to buy my fire focus item [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Thanks to him it will help me so much !

Thanks thanks thanks !!!
Closed Thread