Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right now you are the probably the biggest reason more people dont go play uthgard....
lol'd
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 01-11-2017, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right now you are the probably the biggest reason more people dont go play uthgard....
Uthgard is doing much better than p99 currently 2500 people online how many are on p99 right now? 1106 thats a big difference....

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Most people dont like change but if you're not afriaid of change come try it out if you're sick of the corrupt gms, the 16 hour poopsocking, its a very nice game.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me get this straight. So you come on the forum of a game that people like playing that you seem to not enjoy playing in the fashion a lot of people here do. So in turn you bash the way people choose to play. Re-evaluate your life goals

Let me get this straight. You play on this server and are under the impression the majority of players think FTE races are "fun" or even participate in them? If by "a lot of people" you mean a small portion of two guilds then yes. In the other thread A/A even said it's a small portion of their guilds that race. "A lot of people" lolz

But yeah, when a guy with a name "bigmoneybabybaby" tells me to re-evaluate my life goals I take it seriously. Obvious IRL baller, thinks staring at walls is fun, clearly doesn't need to re-evaluate life goals.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me get this straight. You play on this server and are under the impression the majority of players think FTE races are "fun" or even participate in them? If by "a lot of people" you mean a small portion of two guilds then yes. In the other thread A/A even said it's a small portion of their guilds that race. "A lot of people" lolz

But yeah, when a guy with a name "bigmoneybabybaby" tells me to re-evaluate my life goals I take it seriously. Obvious IRL baller, thinks staring at walls is fun, clearly doesn't need to re-evaluate life goals.
you can feel the emotions
Old 01-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Banned

agree bigmoneybabybaby posts very angrily and emotionally
Old 01-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmoneybabybaby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a lot of people here do
I really hope you're trolling.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Lmfao idiot, the original poster is saying that him bringing up the pNP policy when it involves guilds that do planes and dragons will mean he won't get invited to them. The person is not referring to planes and dragons directly in regards to the pnp policy. This is just more proof that while pnp may have been enforced sometimes when dealing with groups and people soloing, it had nothing to do with raising.
So much emotion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I love it.

You contradicted yourself. The very fact he is worried bringing up the PnP policy will not get him invited to raids is indicative that he can bring up the PnP policy in regards to dragons and planes....

Like shooting retarded fish in a very small barrel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

You wonder if GM applications have gone up or down since all this end game lawyering has gotten worse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm going with up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2017, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wonder if GM applications have gone up or down since all this end game lawyering has gotten worse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm going with up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need one for each zone on p99 imo
Closed Thread