Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Hey Staff ! Lets us help you helping us !
I am on p99 and not interested in PVP 45 45.92%
I am on r99 and not interested in 2.0 version (mad,sad,fat) 10 10.20%
I am able to spend 10 USD and see where this goes 14 14.29%
I am willing to spend 50 USD and enjoy a quality red server 12 12.24%
Splashing out 100 to 200 USD is a small fee for free EQ PVP 17 17.35%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 10:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't the blue server chat room. It's for the general community.
I never said this was the "Blue" server chat room? Did i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure people say that they would, but once asked to donate, do you think they actually would? and isn't that amount pretty much the population of the red server? :P

And one last thing, why isn't this in the PvP Server Chat category?
Hmmm nope, don't see the word blue in there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just curious, there is a specific red server chat room, wouldn't it make more sense to get the consensus of the folks in there since it's specifically for the red community?
Old 03-23-2017, 08:37 AM
Sarnak

I played on Vallon Zek back on live and I can tell you teams based pvp was WAY more cohesive to the community than everyone that can kill everyone within range. Teams gave a purpose to lighties vs darkies vs shorties and zone controlling was what made VZ and TZ great. Not a lot of people enjoyed the nodrop Rallos Zek mentality from my experience and it showed in the numbers. As to why they decided to emulate a Rallos like pvp server with with stark contrast to a normal server is beyond me...Teams Red 99 would have been more successful in todays p99 heyday IMHO
Old 03-23-2017, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlyfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said this was the "Blue" server chat room? Did i?

Hmmm nope, don't see the word blue in there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just curious, there is a specific red server chat room, wouldn't it make more sense to get the consensus of the folks in there since it's specifically for the red community?
No, you implied it by saying this belongs "not here" when its fine here.

EDIT: Also as this is the most read forum (arguably along with RNF) it makes sense to have it here as a window for players who want to try something different. Dare I say the same ole same ole on blue gets a bit tiresome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Swish; 03-23-2017 at 08:45 AM..
Closed Thread