Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 02:50 PM
Large Rat

Default New Starter

Hi All,

I played everquest from about 2001, until about 2 years ago. In the end I got really bored as the game seemed to be overwhelmingly populated by people boxing, and became (as some many MMO seem to be these days) very quest oriented. I am hoping to find a more group oriented environment here.

With that in mind, I have started a Rogue (never played one before) - Barfin, currently level 4 with that uber tarnished pointy thing!

Would appreciate if anyone can point me at a guild that will take starting characters, plus anyone who wants to group.

I am based in the UK so play GMT times.

Happy hunting all!
Old 03-14-2017, 08:38 AM
Aviak

Hi Bledric,

There is a feeder guild for Omni, which is called the Crimson Fist (afaik), that would be worth having a look at. They (Omni) are part of the CSG-group, meaning that it is a permanent alliance of three casual guilds where one can raid most of the content if willing (never mandatory).

The only 'problem' is that Omni as well as AG are both based in the american time zone. The third guild in CSG is Europa which would be perfect for you based on your time zone but we have a minimum level of 35, which ensures that members have some time to get to know applicants before they have to pass their vote.

Basically, I think your choices are to either wait till 35 for Europa or go with the CF/Omni route.

I hope that helps!
Old 03-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Large Rat

Thanks for the info Tarskin. Just looking online ATM and very few of eitehr guild on. Looks like Europa is going to be the best bet, so just need to get there!

Bledric
Old 03-16-2017, 08:35 AM
Aviak

We usually have anywhere between 30 and 50 people on during primetime (7 till 12 CET), as well as a few people that play during the american timezone (although at night I wouldn't expect to see more than 10 of us online).