Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Kobold

Default Erudite Necro Help

So my son made an Erudite Necro on his account and has kind of messed up his faction with the Qeynos underground necros and the Freeport Necros with doing faction hit quests.

Looking for a way for him to fix this.

Also, he thinks' he's KOS to the Neriak 3rd gate Necro guild and any ideas on how to improve this faction so he can get back in there to get spells, train etc would be greatly appreciated.

Signed, Father of Erudite Necro NOOB!!!!!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:50 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So my son made an Erudite Necro on his account and has kind of messed up his faction with the Qeynos underground necros and the Freeport Necros with doing faction hit quests.

Looking for a way for him to fix this.

Also, he thinks' he's KOS to the Neriak 3rd gate Necro guild and any ideas on how to improve this faction so he can get back in there to get spells, train etc would be greatly appreciated.

Signed, Father of Erudite Necro NOOB!!!!!
Share wolf form and do opposite faction quests until not KOS. What level? It may not be too late to refill and save the headache (time invested in level a new char may be less than repairing faction).
Old 03-15-2017, 01:38 PM
Kobold

His Necro is now level 28
Old 03-15-2017, 01:52 PM
Aviak

Erudite necros start out KoS to 'the dead' in Neriak. I raised faction with them by killing Linara Parlone over and over in Najena.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Kobold

Thank you, Silken for that idea.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Ghilanbiddle Nylwadil,the gnome at the camp just inside Dagnor's Cauldron raises The Dead when killed, I think it's a 6m40s timer. Raises Dark Elf and Gnome Necromancer factions and lowers "good" gnome factions. He could probably get some good exp off the guy while grinding faction at his level.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Ghilanbiddle_Nylwadil
Old 03-15-2017, 07:11 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erudite necros start out KoS to 'the dead' in Neriak. I raised faction with them by killing Linara Parlone over and over in Najena.
Don't let the con of ghoul guards fool you Erudite SK and necros should fine at the house of the dead, in-fact it should the be group they have the best faction with. This is however the way thing are with EQ live.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Aviak

I was by default, KoS with both the ghoul guards, and the necro trainers etc, but an easy way to test your faction with the actual trainers, is by conning the NPCs on the top of the front gate in Neriak (X`ta Timpi, Tempi and Tompi), when you first zone in from Nektulous. I started out at threatening as I recall, but after a few hours of killing Linara Parlone in Najena, I was at dubious, and eventually apprehensive.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usernamegoeshere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let the con of ghoul guards fool you Erudite SK and necros should fine at the house of the dead, in-fact it should the be group they have the best faction with. This is however the way thing are with EQ live.
yea trainers inside the building were scowling to my ERU necro as well.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:35 PM
Kobold

Alright. I'll set him loose on Linara and then have him work with him on some quests to help the other factions.
Closed Thread