Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 06:52 AM
Large Bat

Default Soekiwiz is a drug abuser

Soekiwiz is either a stimulant abuser or a serious autist.

I have to commend his attention to detail on absolutely inane subjects, which in itself is futile and having that as your only redeeming quality should be alarming to one's own personal perception. However, it is also alarming to my own observations that this person is definitely abusing some sort of stimulants(which go hand in hand with grindy 10+ year old nostalgia strokers) or was just born a natural aspie, which does have it's own cathartic solace of an existence.

I will be the first to admit there is nothing wrong with submitting one's self to their nostalgic prison, but it's his attempts at humor which really turn my stomach and have been so utterly revolting that it has awoken some beast deep inside of my being that i did not know existed until being witness his awful attempts at seeking approval from his autistic prison in which he/she is forever enslaved.

I will close with this. Soekiwiz is an affront to his own well-being and deep within his EverQuest riddled brain, he is a child seeking the approval of static.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

You sound pseudo-intellectual.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 03-22-2017, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

can you post from your main account next time? ty
Old 03-22-2017, 07:23 AM
Large Bat

we have Swish's vagina resident and Swish himself who has a mind-blowing 15k+ post count on this forum chiming in to trudge on toward the other 15k+ posts he will end up having engraved on his tombstone even as he lay underground whilst Project 1999 will be the maggots crawling in his skull when he dies of a sedentary lifestyle.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Keep typing, this is helping me profile you.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:02 AM
Sarnak

Soeki didn't really seem like a tweeker to me. Oh wait yes he did.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:10 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep typing, this is helping me profile you.
Hahaha are you the fucking TSA now?
Profile me for what?
How's about you keep typing so I can profile you back to your LiveJournal or whatever else gif infested hole your online persona was spewed out of
Old 03-22-2017, 09:31 AM
Fire Giant

My first RNF! Woooooo!

I'd also like to request you identify yourself. It would be nice to know who my No. 1 fanclub member is.

PS, this "beast somewhere inside of your being" is just the gerbil up your salty asshole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Tell him I said hi.

How's that for shitty attempts at humor? <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1
Offering a 10k bounty for Soeki's or Jigoku's suspension pm me logs of GM discussion and fraps link to collect

Uyan <Aftermath>
Old 03-22-2017, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

Soeki tried stealing west camp from my group in HS. He tried making an elaborate detailed (tweeker) explanation to the GM of why it was ok. This piece of shit trained himself in the process then lied to the GM and tried to say I did it. I watched the whole thing through a wall cause I was shrunk. Needless to say Cylock is a reasonable man and kicked his ass out of the wing immediately.

It was very unfortunate I had not been running fraps at the time because he earned a 7 day suspension that day but I didn't have the physical evidence to seal the deal.

If you're ever in a competing camp with this just just run fraps. And hide your speed.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soeki tried stealing west camp from my group in HS. He tried making an elaborate detailed (tweeker) explanation to the GM of why it was ok. This piece of shit trained himself in the process then lied to the GM and tried to say I did it. I watched the whole thing through a wall cause I was shrunk. Needless to say Cylock is a reasonable man and kicked his ass out of the wing immediately.

It was very unfortunate I had not been running fraps at the time because he earned a 7 day suspension that day but I didn't have the physical evidence to seal the deal.

If you're ever in a competing camp with this just just run fraps. And hide your speed.
Lol, go fuck yourself pal. You and all your little cheerleader pals.

Zoned into HS, over half a dozen camp checks went off while my Cleric was incoming. You cunts answered 0. Rules? No. Courtesy? Yes. So I went West thinking it was open.

Low and behold, there you are. You wait until I show up to have your period.

Then I say I'll head out. Had a south charmed pet on me that quite frankly I didn't feel like killing, and the ENTIRE back half of the wing was spawned - every single mob from the pit drop down forward. Aka you fucks weren't killing a god damn thing down there til I showed up. Claiming you had "been here for hours!" Either you're lying, or your group sucked. So which one was it pal? Maybe you just got there, maybe your dps was shit. Don't know, don't care.

So on my way out, you pull the door ledge wanderer and subsequently train the whole side of the wing on me. Anyone who's done HS West knows exactly which wanderer I'm talking about.

Thanks for the exp douche bag, killed 'em all and rubbed it in your face. How'd that taste?

Then I sat there and waited for the GM, Cylock shows up, tells all of you to "silence" when you were crying, repeatedly. Then tells me he wishes I had your shitbag train maneuver on Shadowplay.

Nice try on the alternative facts though.

Sirken pops up cuz you douche bags have a shit reputation. Shouldn't you be training people in Hate running past ongoing raids to snipe mini's for RMT'ing?

Headed out, had repops, got a port to WC then back to OT, came back, did my thing. Nobody "kicked me out of anywhere" - I was back in 10 minutes.

You did a better job than the OP. Still a sub par attempt.

Try harder pl0x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1
Offering a 10k bounty for Soeki's or Jigoku's suspension pm me logs of GM discussion and fraps link to collect

Uyan <Aftermath>
Closed Thread