Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

I got my money on Wimpload
Old 12-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnt know him, before my time of (dec13)
Ah, dude was something else. I think in terms of play style and manipulation of game mechanics Skie might have been in his league. Necrious gets bonus points too for probably being the most hard core player on this server. Trystych definitely a great player, but not on Athiyk's level. Athiyk still the only necro I've heard of who solo'd his planar set at L50. If Athiyk couldn't do something on a necro, it probably wasn't possible.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, dude was something else. I think in terms of play style and manipulation of game mechanics Skie might have been in his league. Necrious gets bonus points too for probably being the most hard core player on this server. Trystych definitely a great player, but not on Athiyk's level. Athiyk still the only necro I've heard of who solo'd his planar set at L50. If Athiyk couldn't do something on a necro, it probably wasn't possible.
Athiyk so powa ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 12-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tasslehof, are you going to now step up and live up to your convictions and demand that Imba be suspended for a month?
Tass, I have yet to see you start any sorts of requests to have Imba banned.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tass, I have yet to see you start any sorts of requests to have Imba banned.
Why would imba be banned?
Old 12-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would imba be banned?
Hmm Maybe raid interference ? but I am asking myself why I take time to answer you..
Old 12-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm Maybe raid interference ? but I am asking myself why I take time to answer you..
RnF is a place for people to call each other 'faggots' and express their enthusiasm of scuba. You're clearly a bandwagon half-wit that has no idea what is actually going on in the past CT encounter. Objectively, you can look at the logs for the encounter and see that Imba put a single mallet charge into CT at the exact same second as Domjot took aggro. Since player logs only round to the nearest second, we can assume that Imba and Domjot were, at max, half a second from getting FTE -- Domjot just happened to win. You cannot possibly express such timing as malicious intent, unless you're just out to blindly crucify, which I assure myself you are.

TMO had no intention of engaging CT when Domjot took aggro. Imba had a single mallet into CT and did not have low HP aggro. There are no logs from any TMO player that show evidence that their players tried to draw aggro from Imba (which could have simply been achieved by 2 mallet charges).

Any engage, as it should be second nature to most tanks, suggests that you'd blow a full mallet into any target -- TMO never did this?

Why? There was intention of an engage.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

There was intention of petitioning, thats about the only intention TMO had at the last CT.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I solo'd some when it was possible, due to FD mechanics at the time. After the changes it was no longer possible.

Also, back during that time, it was possible to charm undead, FD and then let them beat the shit out of each other with little risk.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I solo'd some when it was possible, due to FD mechanics at the time. After the changes it was no longer possible.

Also, back during that time, it was possible to charm undead, FD and then let them beat the shit out of each other with little risk.
There was another necro that solo/duo'd boogeys, utalnayen was the one who told me it was possible. After knowing what to do, it wasn't hard at all, except for not getting frogs.
Closed Thread