Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 06:25 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Stop pissing and moaning and do it already.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:17 AM
Banned

This guy is all talk.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

P99 accepts this Jihad and I will help fund this unholy crusade
Old 05-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

i see a bewb post i thought nudity wasnt allowed
Old 05-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Aviak

Based on the title of this post, I find it hard to understand how you will force an entire organization off the server, when if even one person remains, then you will have failed... consider your words before making such a blanket statement. An individual sure, a couple people, maybe... a conglomerate of 100 people highly doubtful.

Individuals belong to an organization, they are not the organization themselves. If someone is a catholic, does that mean that some bishop sodomizing an 8 year old alter boy makes their Catholicism disappear? It may hurt the organization, but catholicism continues to exist.
You claim to have evidence, or some special knowledge about people (individuals) cheating, and I'm not going to say you don't, I am going to simply say stop "threatening" and simply post your evidence. If GMs look into the issue and see that it is true, then those individuals will be banned for their actions.
TMO will carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgot to mention, if TMO officers can provide me proof that they do not cheat/exploit i will call off my jihad, but the spies in TMO seem pretty credible.
Evidence: TMO and its officers still exist / aren't banned.

You have now painted yourself into a corner sir, On the one hand, evidence of TMO's continued existence means that they're not cheating, which forces you to call off your jihad. Should you choose not to do so, you're a liar.

Should you call your jihad off, then you have failed in accomplishing the statement in the title of this post, thus you're a liar.

So for which lie would you prefer to be known?
Old 05-23-2013, 03:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on the title of this post, I find it hard to understand how you will force an entire organization off the server, when if even one person remains, then you will have failed... consider your words before making such a blanket statement. An individual sure, a couple people, maybe... a conglomerate of 100 people highly doubtful.

Individuals belong to an organization, they are not the organization themselves. If someone is a catholic, does that mean that some bishop sodomizing an 8 year old alter boy makes their Catholicism disappear? It may hurt the organization, but catholicism continues to exist.
You claim to have evidence, or some special knowledge about people (individuals) cheating, and I'm not going to say you don't, I am going to simply say stop "threatening" and simply post your evidence. If GMs look into the issue and see that it is true, then those individuals will be banned for their actions.
TMO will carry on.

You have now painted yourself into a corner sir, On the one hand, evidence of TMO's continued existence means that they're not cheating, which forces you to call off your jihad. Should you choose not to do so, you're a liar.

Should you call your jihad off, then you have failed in accomplishing the statement in the title of this post, thus you're a liar.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-23-2013, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

Old 05-23-2013, 04:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenarieFenninRo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TMO will carry on.

Cheating TMO scum and players like this must be made an example of, Lron.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

Old 05-23-2013, 05:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been getting PMs from various members of our community that TMO is exploiting overtly. If what i am hearing is true, the days of TMO are numbered. Dont believe me? Why dont you ask the 3 guilds from this server that tried to exploit on EQmac, I single handedly ended all 3 guilds and drove them crying off my server. Don't test me, and if you are in TMO and see it happening, send me PMs of screenshots and leave the guild asap so you do not become collateral damage. This is my first and final warning, stop exploiting or else.
you didn't before... you won't now... go back to wherever you went... no one cares about you.