Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The terms in both proposals are unacceptable to the representatives of the 7 class R guilds who are not BDA, Taken and Divinity.
True for Omni. Talks are ongoing now among us all that we expect will have a civil tenor and a productive outcome.

Cloki - Omni
Old 02-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

aaaaand NOW the rotation is over. For those without board access and would like an insight on current dealings, there was a 5th proposal by BDA which was given a deadline of 12pm EST Monday the 2nd. AG, Europa, Omni and A-Team rejected the proposal with a plea for more time to continue negotiations. BDA did not respond to such pleas formally before Divinity announced they would be going FFA from this point forward. Message was posted 12:18 om EST. For the sake of sacrosanctness, I will not post that message here without Divinity's permission.

Now to work out how Class R FFA will differ from Class C FFA. More updates to come!
Last edited by bktroost; 02-02-2015 at 02:06 PM..
Old 02-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Asgard also rejected v5 which was just another rewrite of v1, v2, etc. Unfortunately our FAP representative burned out early in "negotiations" when it became apparent that certain entities were only interested in walling off epic mobs for themselves. So much for the era of "play styles" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asgard also rejected v5 which was just another rewrite of v1, v2, etc. Unfortunately our FAP representative burned out early in "negotiations" when it became apparent that certain entities were only interested in walling off epic mobs for themselves. So much for the era of "play styles" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, because I just received a PM on the FAP boards from him and there was nothing inflammatory nor negative about it.

Asgard didn't reject V.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharizzar
Hi Ani, sorry I missed the deadline. I actually have been kind of trying to sequester myself and come up with my own proposal. It's a little radical, but it's something I think is pretty cool. Current working title is 'A Game of Slots: A Class R Metagame'. Other than that I've had a few RL obligations and... holy crap, we're FFA now? Haha.

Might not be relevant at this point but I can't post in the guild leader section atm, not sure if that's recent as a result of R FFA or since I'm a liaison and not a leader.

I'm hoping that the lack of timely response from other guilds is a result of bad timing on the deadline rather than stonewalling.

I haven't fully digested V5 yet and not even sure my other officers have gotten a chance to look at it yet, so can't say for sure but I think I could tentatively ratify it, because it does look pretty good and I think Asgard could succeed in it. I might want to haggle over a couple points like 90 minutes for CT and whatnot, but... what I'd really like is to finish up my own proposal and have everyone take a look.
I replied that I welcome seeing whatever proposal he comes up with, to review and see if it's viable on fronts both for the BDA/Taken/Div contingency, and the "other" contingency. Seems like Asgard wants to really put effort into moving forward and getting some framework into place to me....and even though things have stalled for now, I will certainly look at whatever gets sent my way, because ultimately no guilds in this want the year+ of work to fade to black.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anichek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asgard didn't reject V.5
Let me make this easy on you. Asgard rejects v5.