Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Project Manager

LOL
Old 10-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmastorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the truth though.

This game is a piece of shit, you know it and I know it.

Sadly you freaks have nothing else to waste your time on.
Rofl

Luckily, we're one step above the freaks who have nothing else to waste their time on other than the forums from which they were banned for being idiots, where they still go to tell people how sad they are.

It's kind of like people going on Jerry Springer calling other people messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyriusIsAFuckingRetard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why you mad cyrius?

did someone piss on your happy meal?
He's just saddened that people like you still troll these forums rather than moving on with their lives.

Sorry, you were rejected from this server. Find like-minded people to harass.

Quote:
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyriusIsAFuckingRetard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you aren't.

You're fucking garbage and only sad retarded morons like most of you, would continue playing this peice of shit game.

You know it and I know it.
...like those morons who go on the forums for a game they were banned from to tell other people how dumb they are?

Does it make you feel powerful to type those words to me from your mom's basement or (if you're more successful than that) from the computer at your comic book store? Go ahead, keep telling me how much of a loser I am. Is it cathartic for you to project upon someone you've never met and don't know anything about?

I promise you can't hurt my feelings. Just let it all out.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyriusIsAFuckingMoron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I wasn't banned, project 99 just sucks donkey ass.

bump
I see you didn't refute anything else I said. Makes sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So you don't even play the game, never wanted to play the game, and have no interest in EQ - you just go on the forums of said game to insult people who do.

Sounds like a real winner.

I know you want to vent - go ahead man, this is a safe place to vent. Maybe you'll feel better after.

Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see you didn't refute anything else I said. Makes sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So you don't even play the game, never wanted to play the game, and have no interest in EQ - you just go on the forums of said game to insult people who do.

Sounds like a real winner.

I know you want to vent - go ahead man, this is a safe place to vent. Maybe you'll feel better after.
I have question for the staff. If this forum was designed for players why do you contiune to delete there posts,When they dont agree with how your handling things?I know it easy easy to say "You dont like it play another game"But why?Have you ever thought maybe some of the staff is chasing the players off?Could we get a poll on how player feel about the staff runnning this game?..I also have had some bad run in with a few of your staff members and would like to talk about it in public.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Fire Giant

The staff does not answer to players. You play here for free. Dont like it? Leave. The world does not only resolve arround you.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The staff does not answer to players. You play here for free. Dont like it? Leave. The world does not only resolve arround you.
Well Like myself,I have sent alot of money to support this game.This is the hostile abuse I am talking about.So what your saying is your staff cares less what us players have to say?Even the one that support your cause?.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJR2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this forum was designed for players why do you contiune to delete there posts,When they dont agree with how your handling things?
I'll just throw a wild guess out there - because his posts were not complaining about the game in a way that encourages growth or has any kind of meaningful content - it's just bare ass flames. You're acting like the guy I was quoting was offering meaningful input. He wasn't.

There are designed channels for input to go, and if you have even a consequential point at all, they've always listened. If you just whine and flame without meaning, expect to be ignored and your posts deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJR2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know it easy easy to say "You dont like it play another game"But why?Have you ever thought maybe some of the staff is chasing the players off?
I entertain that thought momentarily, then I examine the evidence. It's pretty clear people aren't being "chased off" by banned 2boxers/dupers/exploiters or people who don't know how to talk like adults when providing feedback.

You've provided no new evidence.

Quote:
Could we get a poll on how player feel about the staff runnning this game?..I also have had some bad run in with a few of your staff members and would like to talk about it in public.
Haha, I think a poll would work against you, bud. You'll find that roughly 70-90 percent of the people in this game have absolutely no problem with the staff. Have you seen all those staff appreciation threads?

Do you really have problems with the staff every single time you log on to kill fire beetles? Does the staff train Fippy Darkpaw on you every time or something?

Or did you have an isolated incident that comprised less than 0.1 percent of your playtime (where you were likely breaking well-understood rules), and are somehow arguing that your entire experience in the game is ruined based on that small experience? If you were banned without warrant, why not deal with the GMs personally, you know, like an adult?

Quote:
Old 10-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well Like myself,I have sent alot of money to support this game.This is the hostile abuse I am talking about.So what your saying is your staff cares less what us players have to say?Even the one that support your cause?.
Abuse? You don't know what that word means apparently. I think the word you were looking for is "Honesty."

Also, your donations do not entitle you to anything. Hence the word donation. Maybe when you clicked on that link, you thought it said "pay for clout with the admins."

Quote:
Closed Thread