Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default What really happened to fallen!

I made my own thread because I'm self entitled and I think the thing I have to say are inherently more important than what you have to say. Yes I'm talking to you. Yes, you.

Without further adieu!

So I had just finished my first clear of the basement netting me like 2 blue (LIFE IS TOUGH OUT THERE SONS) when some guy who had declared in shout that he was indeed training the zone send me a private message! It went something like this.

Him, "Your guildmate is getting bind camped!" At this point I was thinking to myself I wonder how Masterkova is going to spin this into trying to make him look good at pvp. So I inquired!

Me, "By who?"

Him, "npc"

At this point I knew I had to take action so I quickly left the zone leaving behind a werebat who was at 30 percent health! (WHAT A NOBLE SACRAFICE ROB, YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR GUILDS BEST INTERESTS AT HEART!)

Loading please wait..

You have entered Dagnor's Cauldon.

Oh shit Fallen is ... a yellow con neat so he's lost at least 2 levels at this point since last i heard he was 37 and I had just leveled to 33; now I expected to see was a hoard of Goblins, Skeletons, who had slowly been plinking away at Fallen for hours to achieve this glorious bind camp! However what I got was 1 goblin. So I'm thinking damn this fucker has been working hard! However when I finally got around to clickin on that little feller I noticed it was indeed a red con Dwigus lowwater.

Now for those who don't know it... I'm a mage so I'm thinking to myself maybe I can beat this dude 1v1 so I summon up my best fire pet and go right away because I don't really have time to waste - Unfortunately Dwigus made short work of my pet and i was forced to zone!

Loading please wait! Okay okay

So back in DC i decide to approach this with a new strategy Fallen has a really fast computer so right as he dies I'm going to drag the mob away before its able to get proximity agro on fallen via him respawning!

Now keep in mind fallen has probably lost 3 levels by now this shit has been going on for like 20 minutes. As fallen dies again I sick my pet on him and back it off and start running and it's then that I noticed there was something foul going on here.

This wasn't just some newbie who tried Dwigus this was someone who was high enough level to actually ensnare Dwigus. Okay well I have a good answer for that! Lots of shamans up in dis bitch it stand to reason maybe someone like Darwoth was cruisin through looking for Bilge when he got agro'd by a dwigus running at sow speed.

Picutre this for some reason Darwoth has been playing EQ for nearly 13 years and doesn't know how to strafe run so he decides that he has to snare the mob and then run it to unrest. Honestly I could totally see this happening. No big deal! Darwoth whistle clean. All we have to do is fine the OTHER DRUID who happened to be high enough level to land spells on dwigus to account for the second third and fourth snare to keep Dwigus right on fallens bind the entire time. I'm sure there was ANOTHER HIGH LEVEL DRUID IN THE AREA who did these things.

Anyways I had this through process right as this red druid named Darwoth still happened to be in the area started trying to root me and eventually i had to gate.

tl;dr Mob slayed fallen for at least 2 levels of xp loss when i tried to train away was still snared! Strangely darwoth was in the zone to.

What I would like to see from the staff: If my theory is correct I'd like nothing to be restored for fallen rather I'd like darwoth to lose 4 levels for being a douche. Fallen chose to bind where he bound and shit like that is going to happen. If my theory is incorrect then whatever awfully big coincidence! I don't really want to see people suspended or banned because I want people on the server.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

valiant rob comes to save the day with truth

btw it makes no sense for a snared mob to make it to the zone line before the person it agro'd zones

obviously mob was snared at the zone line in order to keep it there

justice pls
Old 12-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Fire Giant

Cool story bro. I've witnessed around 100 lies from Holocausts on this forum alone in a month so that's my comment to this one, oh and trust me I'm not trying to defend Darwoth. But you guys are FULL OF SHIT.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rob your lieing right now cuz i think that ur a lier
Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Banned

has already been verified i didn't do shit, you are a moron and i will be making a toilet out of your face directly.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Now for those who don't know it... I'm a mage so I'm thinking to myself maybe I can beat this dude 1v1 so I summon up my best fire pet and go right away because I don't really have time to waste - Unfortunately Dwigus made short work of my pet and i was forced to zone!
We have confirmation that Rob is a complete new player and doesn't know how to chain fire pets to kill mobs. I got this far before realizing EverQuest is new to you and thus everything you say is new player is new.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Rob the white knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 12-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

ROFL DOORS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread