Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

He was dual weilding Jeff and raping, he actually dropped 2 wars then we let the pets tank him and we almost lost them. 95% of the time we dont let pets tank mobs. Im glad you seem to appreciate the sword we gave you.

I agree with you on the druid harmony really trivializing that pull, it needs to be fixed for sure.

Also every guild uses charm pets for whatever reasons, if you're condemning IB you're condemning yourself and everyone else.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Orc

I really like cheese.

And Paladins are better tanks then SK's!

Take a deep breath guys. It's a game. And it's free.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was dual weilding Jeff and raping, he actually dropped 2 wars then we let the pets tank him and we almost lost them. 95% of the time we dont let pets tank mobs. Im glad you seem to appreciate the sword we gave you.

I agree with you on the druid harmony really trivializing that pull, it needs to be fixed for sure.

Also every guild uses charm pets for whatever reasons, if you're condemning IB you're condemning yourself and everyone else.
I'm not condemning anyone nor did I specifically name names or call any specific guild out here.

You need to re-read my posts. I'm sure the people who got the sword appreciate it immensely and are very grateful to your LEADERSHIP i.e. (Not you) for being generous and not destroying loot.

Either you're ignorant though of how Maestro has been farmed for months, or you are purposely being disingenuous. /shrug. I honestly don't care which. The thing is you were the one who claimed that Maestro room couldn't be lulled when you've known damn well that it could be. In other words, you don't have any credibility.
Last edited by TheDudeAbides; 04-24-2010 at 08:12 PM..
Old 04-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Rants and flames?
Old 04-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Kobold

This thread was not a rant or a flame. It was shitted on by a select couple of individuals and should be cleaned.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

I actually did not know druid harmony would work on spite golems. The spell is suppose to cap out on level 40 mobs. We never used that method until it was brought up in that RnF post then we tested it and were like wow this is stupid easy, it definitely has not been "months".
Old 04-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually did not know druid harmony would work on spite golems. The spell is suppose to cap out on level 40 mobs. We never used that method until it was brought up in that RnF post then we tested it and were like wow this is stupid easy, it definitely has not been "months".
I already know this is BS man

But whatevs~
Old 04-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

Im sure you "think" you know alot of things.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Im sure you "think" you know alot of things.
Says the guy who thought you couldn't harmony Maestro
Old 04-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony210 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seems to me that only one guild is getting most of the mobs. Every once in a blue moon another guild will get lucky and snag one.
You pointed a finger in your original post. What did you expect to happen? This has absolutely nothing to do with a particular guild. If you wanted to talk about the spawn timing, then talk about that. Pointing your finger at the big dog adds nothing but a chance of getting bit.
Closed Thread