Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 07:57 AM
Aviak

Default Have you ever wanted a guild that...

... Uses Teamspeak and has a set dedicated play time every night? Where there are no twinkies and a small group of consistent players who designed their characters together to be a perfectly cohesive static group that plays every night and levels TOGETHER from 1-Max?

I played, Karana, Luclin, the Nameless, Zek....
...was in guilds such as Legacy of Steel, Legacy of Sorrow, Sorrow's End, and Pandemonium...

This is my dream to again organize a hardcore group of players to form a static group which will expand into a raiding guild. Possibly on the PVP server (discuss?)

Anyway... please respond here if you are interested and I will share the teamspeak info with you where we can plan out the group details BEFORE character creation, then 6 of us will all start together and continue to play regularly as a set group on a nightly basis.

I want people who are looking for the authentic hardcore launch experience. I don't accept handouts from other players in game and if you are an existing player on this server who is interested in joining, you will be rolling a new untwinked character for this guild.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:30 AM
Aviak

I realize that this is the complete opposite of how most guilds recruit... they want you to be level X+ already and stay with them for X amount of time on probation or whatever...

In this guild you may not join with an established character. New members will wait in a recruitment queue, so to speak, where they will join and start in waves of 6 as a static group with a planned class dynamic.

Starting with your group, and staying with them till your group reaches the other guild groups in level is your test. If you accomplish this, you have just as much station as anyone else in the guild.

Again the point of this guild is to never have to look for a group, to play together and work together on a consistent basis with the same friends to earn gear and achieve goals in the game without outside help from twinks, pubs, or higher lvl alts/mains.

This is for folks looking for a super tight night, authentic EQ launch experience.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:32 AM
Aviak

I am open to suggestions for the long term recruitment process in post #2, however I would definitely want the guild and first static group to start as I detailed in the OP.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:33 AM
Aviak

Note that existing players could very easily make an alt for the purpose of this guild. That alt would only get played during guild times. You would be free (and encouraged) to do whatever else you like in the off time, including playing other characters, even in other guilds.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:30 PM
Banned

sounds cool, any interest so far?
Old 03-22-2013, 06:45 PM
Kobold

interested as heeeeeckk!!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Skeleton

completely interested! PM ME
Old 03-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Well seems the original poster lost his interest lol. So if any of you fine chaps wanna PM me and maybe take lead on this let me know!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Skeleton

aye im still interested, so yea if anyone wants to take the lead on this or kinda copy the idea im down, would absolutely love a "perma group"
Old 03-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Banned

looks like 3 of us, 4 if the OP returns. what classes would you all want to play? i could do chanter
Closed Thread