Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Orc

Default Crushbone DBaggery

So for the past 2 days in a row, there has been a group consisting of the following characters: Bsod, Odeezy, Dathin, and Ghum.

This group has not respected camps of other players, repeatedly stealing spawns, even during a pull. They have purposefully trained mobs onto other camp sites to get rid of a group and take over there spot when the zone is busy at peak times. Is this acceptable behavior on this server? I see the post that intentional training is not permitted (which I have personally been witness to this group doing twice), but isnt the point of classic EQ to have a sense of community and respect for your fellow player?

These people do not embody the essence of what I believe this server was made to accomplish.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Banned

come to unrest bro
Old 01-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Kobold

You should ask the GM's to create a subsection named Crushbone Discussion and you guys can hash out a rotation on the spawns. It's worked out well for our raid community.

Maybe simulated repops in the zone, but make sure they do not have an effect the spawn times.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Kobold

Talk to an officer of BDA or FE and they will offer access to their vents, so that you guys can come together as a community and talk out your CB issues.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I vote tokens. That way everyone can have their Orc Trainer.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulvgeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So for the past 2 days in a row, there has been a group consisting of the following characters: Bsod, Odeezy, Dathin, and Ghum.

This group has not respected camps of other players, repeatedly stealing spawns, even during a pull. They have purposefully trained mobs onto other camp sites to get rid of a group and take over there spot when the zone is busy at peak times. Is this acceptable behavior on this server? I see the post that intentional training is not permitted (which I have personally been witness to this group doing twice), but isnt the point of classic EQ to have a sense of community and respect for your fellow player?

These people do not embody the essence of what I believe this server was made to accomplish.
Serious response:

Use /petition in game. This behavior isn't acceptable and they'll face appropriate punishment if they're caught stealing pulls (mobs you've already agro'd) & training. Pulling mobs from your camp if they haven't already been pulled by you is more of a gray area though.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 01-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serious response:

Use /petition in game. This behavior isn't acceptable and they'll face appropriate punishment if they're caught stealing pulls (mobs you've already agro'd) & training. Pulling mobs from your camp if they haven't already been pulled by you is more of a gray area though.
Thank you, someone that isn't a passive-aggressive ass.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have seen this group of people at work. they camp the wall and over pull, taking from other camps and when they accidentally pull too many they all split up in diff directions making an insane train that's going to hit you no matter where you are, in CB. Complete idiots and/or noobs especial Bsod, "Big Stinky Ol D-bag" himself.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should ask the GM's to create a subsection named Crushbone Discussion and you guys can hash out a rotation on the spawns. It's worked out well for our raid community.

Maybe simulated repops in the zone, but make sure they do not have an effect the spawn times.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Logging in now to DA stall Emperor Crush.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Kobold

I had 5 DA idols corpsed there. You better have your army in fast!