Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 10:42 PM
Aviak

Smile <Harmony> The Raid GANG!

Link to our Previous Guild Thread

Hey everyone, Bonethugg here! I felt it was time for an all new thread since our gang has grown and evolved so much!

<Harmony> has been around for over a year and many of our members are level 60! We have been doing Epic Quests and raiding the planes about twice a week lately with great success. Now in the boss kill rotation, <Harmony> has great opportunities open for everyone!

We're a small to medium sized guild where quality matters most. There's no drama, and even no DKP. We do things the original way with a trusted council that has served our satisfaction.

We welcome raiders of all caliber; hardcore, casual, or would-be. We have a voluntary batphone team for those who want to be on it, otherwise you can rsvp for scheduled raids on our forum or simply heed the call to arms when you happen to be online!

<Harmony> has a very laid back atmosphere and many of us are close friends! This is the guild where people log in and hang out on teamspeak every day because they enjoy the social aspect of the guild so much. Blaze on :P

I personally started here at the end of March 2013, and I have seen other guilds come and go in that time. I was a beta tester for classic EQ starting in phase 3 (I still have the black and white disc Verant DHL'd to me back in 1998). At launch I played Karana with <Wolf Pack>, then The Nameless server in <Legacy of Steel>, on Luclin in <Sorrow's End>/<Legacy of Sorrow>, and Tallon Zek in <Pandemonium>. I play on P99 to recapture the awesome moments I had, and didn't have in Live. Who's with me?

If you are level 46+, have Teamspeak3, and would like to apply to join us, please post a response here and register on the Harmony Guild Forum

We have a need for Clerics and Enchanters at raid level! If you are a 50+ (or especially 55+/60) CLR or ENC and you want a chance to really shine then don't hesitate, opportunity is knocking! You won't be a buff bot in this guild, we're looking for star players! PST Bonethugg, Snapcaster, or any other Harmony officer in game.

Leader; Bonethugg
Officers; Snapcaster, Zerotalent, Tigerbite, Fervin, Nohealzforu, Djarred, Leewong, Zzyzxx
Last edited by Wip3ou7; 08-09-2014 at 12:08 AM..
Old 06-10-2014, 03:07 AM
Decaying Skeleton

This is a great group of people, I couldn't ask for better. I've never played EQ before but started because of my friends in Harmony, came here with no experience and now have a planar geared bard and enjoy the game a lot. I couldnt have done this without them. Great job in Plane of Hate last night! I was the only bard there and got nearly a full suit of armor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You definitely are relied on and feel good knowing that you are contributing to something and making a difference when raiding with a smaller tight knit crew. Congrats to everyone else that got upgrades too!
Old 06-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Large Bat

Do you have a minimum level requirement?
Old 06-11-2014, 02:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have a minimum level requirement?
Levels 46 and up. =)

You will notice there are sub-50 members, but those are mostly alts or friends/family of main members.
Last edited by Wip3ou7; 06-11-2014 at 02:47 AM..
Old 06-13-2014, 12:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Harmony's a great group of people. I've had a blast whether it's xping, rediscovering the planes, or just f'ing around on alts in low level dungeons!

If you want a fun environment and some raiding that doesn't take itself too seriously, this is the place to be!

Dianae <Harmony>
Old 06-15-2014, 01:19 PM
Large Rat

Went to seb for snapcaster's tolapumj kill last night and did Ixibalt for a cleric epic
We hit seb last night with no enchanters, and around 4 tanks, through offtanking an insane amount of adds and working out a tolapumj strat it was an extreme amount of fun.

I must say this is a great group of people with alot of determination and I personally can't wait to have more times like we did last night. So, if you are looking for a fun, determined, family like guild, Harmony is the guild for you. Hope to see you on the next raid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bazum<Harmony>
Old 06-15-2014, 08:02 PM
Aviak

^ and downed the sebilite protector [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we actually did have 2 encs baz... they just didnt have the levels D:
brute forcing through all of the adds was super fun. i had a great time. good job to you too baz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Sarnak

Hey everyone!!
Snapcaster here (I'm a wizard not a mage xD)

First off, i want to thank everybody who came to help me with my epic fight! (Tolapumj)
Unfortunately he did not have the droids we were looking for. But all that means is we get to kill him again! (and this time we know more about getting there and splitting up the spawn).
Also would like to shout out Dianae, who we helped fight Ixiblat Fer. I can see us gathering "Ornate Sea Shell"s so we can spawn ixiblat a ton of times. (read between the lines, if you're a cleric this is going to be a good guild to be in.)
Another grats going to Spino (a possible new member) who we helped with an epic fight in the hole last night.
I am also working on my Phinny drop, so as for my epic i really have my eyes set on Venril Sathir (Yeah, you!).
and all that is just the start of this week at <harmony>
we really do have things going on all the time (Sometimes i wonder if the game has disabled our guildleader's log out feature ^_^ )

however i think i may have prattled on a bit too long, allow me to get to the meat of what i have to say.

<harmony> is an awesome guild. We are full of fun, friendly, and dedicated people.
Are you Fun, Friendly, and/or Dedicated? Do you want to experience the content rather than farm pp to pay for multiquest?
Well, there's good news, because <harmony> is accepting new recruits.
There are a lot of guilds out there, but in our guild you will never feel like just another number, with some arbitrary amount of DKP. There is so much i want to say to make you all join but in truth you must decide this for yourself.
This is my personal invitation to you, to come check us out, get a feel for what we are about.
Come hang with us in our teamspeak3 channel or post on our forums, my guess is that you will enjoy the personal atmosphere that we have created for ourselves.

Please feel free to message me ingame about recruitment:
/tell snapcaster with any questions you may have and i will do what i can to help you out.

Thanks again everybody!!

~~Snapcaster Mage<Harmony> level 60 Wizard
Last edited by t3kn34k; 06-16-2014 at 01:09 PM..
Old 06-22-2014, 02:29 AM
Orc

Hey guys, thanks for letting me recruit. Great bunch of folks, looking forward to kicking ass with you
Old 07-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Great job in the planes last night guys!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Wip3ou7; 07-13-2014 at 11:58 AM..
Closed Thread