Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 05:00 AM
Sarnak

Question Back after a long while. Thinking about getting rid of it all and starting over.

Looking for some feedback. What would you do.

At the moment, I have

Fully geared mostly planar 52 erudite pal w/avenger and bunch of stuff.
Fully geared 44 gnome rogue
51 Stoned Elf mage with some basics for farming. Has 34 troll war on account.
50 Gnome necro with basics for farming
49 human SK, w/ Guise, cloak, full planar minus 1x bracer and helm and some other no drops.
34 wizard with some no drops.

But... Im not really all that amped about any of these toons. Maybe thinking about selling everything off and starting fresh. What would you do?
Old 07-26-2012, 05:21 AM
Kobold

1st world problems.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:38 AM
Orc

keep the characters as they are for a bit.

try something new like swarm kiting a bard from lvl 2 or 18 and up or something.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Just start a few new toons. I have deleted a few of mine at like level 30 ish and regretted the hell out of it. You have way too much work in what you have just to start over on a Bard and say you don't like them.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Fire Giant

I sold off all my characters and gear and started over. Having a lot of fun so far. Honestly the high end game sucks balls on this server. Also, for me it's more about the journey than the destination. I've realized I like leveling up, grouping with new people, etc and I get a lot of less of that at higher levels. I have way more fun crushing newb mobs in places like Unrest and Sol A with uber twinked characters than I have doing "the grind" 50+.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sold off all my characters and gear and started over. Having a lot of fun so far. Honestly the high end game sucks balls on this server. Also, for me it's more about the journey than the destination. I've realized I like leveling up, grouping with new people, etc and I get a lot of less of that at higher levels. I have way more fun crushing newb mobs in places like Unrest and Sol A with uber twinked characters than I have doing "the grind" 50+.
totally agree 100 %
Old 07-26-2012, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

A lot of rmt happened.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This^

Im a perpetual noob. I just shuffle my gear around and trade stuff around when the game starts to suck.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Aviak

Liquidate everything else and go all out on the sk. You will have a good Velious exploring character who can get groups. Make whatever alt you want to keep it interesting.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Sell your sk human w/ guise acct (for plat). Should get a hefty sum for him. Then pimp out a toon u want to play
Closed Thread