Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got mad love for TMO people but when you guys are obviously killing shit you dont need to cockblock other people out of shit it gets old. Plus ya'll are always acting entitled to everything on p99 its rather annoying you already own the server just let other people enjoy some content without having to give up their real lives and jobs.
I am not a TMO spokesman to any level but I was for this idea until recently when I felt violated. I'll continue to like Taken and Divinity though!
Old 06-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no
Lol'd hard dog.

Btw, same people crying "well Diablo 3 was TERRIBLE" after they couldn't do shit in Inferno.

People talk about saying TMO has a sense of entitlement then they go on a rant about how "we should be getting our raid mobs".

Um? Hello McFly!?
Old 06-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagglebaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly the blind TMO hate needs to stop. Yes it's trendy to hate on the top guild, but try to use some self restraint. TMO has alot of great people, there may be a few bad apples but they are definitely in the minority.
I have to say that this message board definitely colored my perception of the guild. I had an incident where I was xping in a zone with a pick up group and this TMO monk seemed to be training us. Of course, having read a lot of negative shit here, I said something disparaging in group about TMO and grumbled about the seeming dick move.

Turns out the (higher level) monk apologized to us and ended up spending well over an hour PLing us by bringing us red con mobs, beating them down, feigning and letting us get XP. My opinion was instantly changed and I realized that I had based my judgements based on only the complaints of people posting here and not actual experience. I won't be making that mistake again.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to say that this message board definitely colored my perception of the guild. I had an incident where I was xping in a zone with a pick up group and this TMO monk seemed to be training us. Of course, having read a lot of negative shit here, I said something disparaging in group about TMO and grumbled about the seeming dick move.

Turns out the (higher level) monk apologized to us and ended up spending well over an hour PLing us by bringing us red con mobs, beating them down, feigning and letting us get XP. My opinion was instantly changed and I realized that I had based my judgements based on only the complaints of people posting here and not actual experience. I won't be making that mistake again.
<3 <3 The forums and people do tend to color other's perceptions, even more-so when it's augmented by the staff interaction with those that they shouldn't be "sharing information with"

So again, as someone who hasn't played in a few months, it is still nice to see that there are those that are open minded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2012, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Logical reasoning at work ! Make your own judgments based on your observations not other assertions....
whoa that almost sounds like a few steps from the scientific method
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

Was it Aalpha Loots? S/He was always really fun to group with.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, no. TMO didn't do this. Someone kited those gorgons or whatnot. Clearly the answer is to permaban whoever's doing the stupid shit and move on. Liked raiding with Perun but always thought that should've been the case there, too. TMO / IB didn't do shit, one or two individuals did it.
we were on isle 3 fighitng in sky... bda ported up after TMO had an ALREADY in progress raid in POSKY and procedded to decide to have their own raid in sky and bunny hop us to try and race to content quicker(When we see another guild doing sky already we dont come up and try and bunny hop them).. a few days later they kited draco for 4-5 minutes without a raid force in zone... 2 things in which we did not even fraps or consider frapsing out of "Good Faith".. we even congratulated them for this.... it's funny how when we try to be nice and share things we just get a slap in the face back..

I mean come on, with stuff like this going on how do you expect us to keep an open mind ?
Bunn - 54 Cleric
Old 06-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Was that me ? I remember accidently training some people in CoM one night and then decided to help power level them.

If you guys need some help power leveling during my 2 weeks off from raiding i would love to help.
Bunn - 54 Cleric
Old 06-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

"a few days later they kited draco for 4-5 minutes without a raid force in zone"

Tell me...what exactly is the 'raid force' necessary to kill draco during Kunark? Weird that people who kill this crap non stop and know the fights while playing in game seem to have no idea what the fights actually entail when it comes to defending themselves on the forums.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we were on isle 3 fighitng in sky... bda ported up after TMO had an ALREADY in progress raid in POSKY and procedded to decide to have their own raid in sky and bunny hop us to try and race to content quicker(When we see another guild doing sky already we dont come up and try and bunny hop them).. a few days later they kited draco for 4-5 minutes without a raid force in zone... 2 things in which we did not even fraps or consider frapsing out of "Good Faith".. we even congratulated them for this.... it's funny how when we try to be nice and share things we just get a slap in the face back..

I mean come on, with stuff like this going on how do you expect us to keep an open mind ?
Just a gentle reminder to be careful of what you post or you too may face a forum ban[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread