Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2015, 04:47 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha
Default the more i see the recruitment messages

The more i smile

looking at that SS of tov raid already in the low 50s, when they had 120 opening day.

me thinks there own officers didnt even know they were getting into by leading a velious raiding guild.

noone wants to raid velious on this server, 6-8 hours a day, 3-4 times a week. that is the worst. And when your the last person on the list for loot you start to realize noone ahead of you is going to be sticking around to help you get yours. and they just take off.

so when i see the recruitment spam go out, i don't see a healthy guild, i see a guild in stage 1 pixel rot.

then comes stage 2, recruiting out of existing pools of players/guilds with pixel packages.

stage 3 pixel rot is recruiting people they said they'd never play with.

stage 4 is terminal, they start saying "oh no we dont even need to do that dragon, but in reality they can't, they dont have a zerg anymore.

stage 5, is running around velious trying to prove it was all worth it by finding people to pvp with the gear they gained only to find noone else plays on this server.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The more i smile

looking at that SS of tov raid already in the low 50s, when they had 120 opening day.

me thinks there own officers didnt even know they were getting into by leading a velious raiding guild.

noone wants to raid velious on this server, 6-8 hours a day, 3-4 times a week. that is the worst. And when your the last person on the list for loot you start to realize noone ahead of you is going to be sticking around to help you get yours. and they just take off.

so when i see the recruitment spam go out, i don't see a healthy guild, i see a guild in stage 1 pixel rot.

then comes stage 2, recruiting out of existing pools of players/guilds with pixel packages.

stage 3 pixel rot is recruiting people they said they'd never play with.

stage 4 is terminal, they start saying "oh no we dont even need to do that dragon, but in reality they can't, they dont have a zerg anymore.

stage 5, is running around velious trying to prove it was all worth it by finding people to pvp with the gear they gained only to find noone else plays on this server.
100% agree. The return of the duke was the only hope for this box. Looks like shits gonna go terminal. Those guys won't even return if their shit was unbanned.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:52 AM
Planar Protector

Doublepost - when the #2 guild can't do vindi or HoT, you know this box is going down the gurgler.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:07 AM
Banned

hehe i remember just a few weeks ago and agatha and jupe begged to join empire
Old 09-07-2015, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably, Agatha and Jupe are MIA alot of the time or in other TS channels, I suspect they may be playing characters tagged Empire that you don't know about...

That's how this server rolls...
Old 09-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Fire Giant

Definitely has character tagged in empire and raiding with us so that he can come to the forums and comment on a SS he saw posted on the forums showing the numbers we raid with.....

That is how logic rolls
Old 09-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
excuse ? haha, i think it was the other way around. ill break the SS's out if you wish.

do do recall a period where i was trolling your guild members in aimchat telling them i was already in empire, i just didnt have my tag yet.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:23 AM
Banned

lol i def don't have a char in empire, i raided velious on live, and i cant see myself raiding like that. its why i enjoyed kunark so much, fast raids, bing bang boom, rip and dip.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

Empire is pretty sloppy.

I was at my wits end when they were forcing us to push raid timers into US primtime then bitched about our raid attendance dropping... WELL DUH!
Old 09-07-2015, 05:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i def don't have a char in empire,
yeah, I agree drakar is retarded
Closed Thread