Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

is this about the BDA training Juggs on NG camp? HP?

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 07-28-2014, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you're dumb
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you make it clear where your hurt stems from.

I can understand why you are getting ignored, but I talk to them every single day. You thinking this server doesn't require the constant attention of this small staff is pretty funny from this point of view.

The BoTB is a guide run event. I was asked to do it. I don't want to. I have plenty of other stuff to keep me busy. Maybe Aussie will be interested. If I ever get time, I would like to organize other types of events, but they won't involve PvP on a PvE server.
That is just some hurt. The fun events are missed too.
This it is the first rant or slander I have had and was never ignored before. Still friends on Skype. Have been in twitch stream with Sirken when he first started up and also talked a bunch an was friend with Derubael. They use to be more present in game. An more friendly. After the raid rules they went dark or ignored me personally.
An you can see why they did this? I never have said anything until today so ...
Please tell me, why?

BoTB Guide ran event? I never heard that. I just figured it was Sirken/Derubael ran like the last ones. With Rogean or whoever present.
So you deny to run it? I don't care but the enchanters probably do.

This was nothing at the staff. But @ Sirken. The plurals was a mistype in my OP. Before you start a witch hunt up over nothing.

Eunomia glad to hear you may be doing some events with your powers.
Since this is RNF may I suggest you help with this? I am poor, have donated a ton to the noobs of norrath. Maybe we could get some illusion potions or something donated to this. http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=157313
Thanks.

Turp --- Purp
60 Shm 60 Wiz
Old 07-28-2014, 04:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eunomia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You thinking this server doesn't require the constant attention of this small staff is pretty funny from this point of view.
Point of view , if read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp_SmokinPurp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really just have not seen Sirken since.
an the good days of Boat quest an stuff like this.
Just feels like everything was halted after new raid rules was implemented.
Not counting Velious and thank you for the work over there. An the work you do behind the scenes here Sirken/Derubael. But would love to see a return of some fun too.

Turp --- Purp
60 Shm 60 Wiz
Old 07-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well guys, it's your turn.
The process for handling raid disputes is too complicated, and it undoubtedly leaves the staff exhausted and the players frustrated. The complicated he said she said is visibly wearing on the staff.

I believe that this is due to a fundamental lack of simple procedure.

Almost any raid dispute can be summed up in 3-5 sentences, and any petitions should include ALL of the relevant argument for the complainant's side with a limit of 2 pages of text not counting logs & fraps as appendicies. The officers petitioning disputes are grownups and it should be assumed that they can gather all of the necessary facts when presenting their case the first time. The accused party is then given a copy of the petition and given a reasonable amount of time to mount a defense with the same format as the complainant.

Raid dispute petitions should follow these procedures:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petition Procedure
1) Petitioning guild submits a complaint via the petition forum
A) A 3-5 sentence summary
B) Two pages MAX of argument/counter argument
B) Appendices of logs and fraps (unedited by highlighted for ease of reading & convenience.)

2) Accused guild is given/allowed to view the submitted petition & evidence
A) Accused guild submits a defense in the same format as the complaint

3) GM reviews all evidence in the submitted complaints & engages in additional fact finding in the server logs as necessary and requests additional evidence if necessary
A) GM's should rarely need to request additional evidence as guild officers should be smart enough to present all relevant evidence. Evidence omitted by neglect will not be considered without reasonable excuse.

4) GM issues a ruling.
A) Rulings may be appealed in the same format as the original complaint
B) Appeals are owed NO response, and are heard strictly at the discretion of the senior GM staff

5) If two parties can reach mutual agreement, GM intervention will be deemed unnecessary and the petition dismissed.
A)Frivolous or abusive petitions/appeals will result in punishment for the abusers
B) If an accused guild admits wrong doing and presents no defense, that admission will be considered favorably when determining punishment
We've all had enough of the he said she said petition quest back and forth. Everyone gets a chance to make their case, and once ALL the argument is done, the GMs the step in and make a call. This is simple, efficient, and prevents the constant PM telephone tag that accompanies these situations.
Old 07-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
At least you make it clear where your hurt stems from.

I can understand why you are getting ignored, but I talk to them every single day. You thinking this server doesn't require the constant attention of this small staff is pretty funny from this point of view.

The BoTB is a guide run event. I was asked to do it. I don't want to. I have plenty of other stuff to keep me busy. Maybe Aussie will be interested. If I ever get time, I would like to organize other types of events, but they won't involve PvP on a PvE server.
I would run the BotB

#Strifer4guide2014
Old 07-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

Just put me in charge of everything. This box will enter a Golden Age like you have never seen before.

All raid disputes will be handled via bake-off.

All petitions will be handled via bake-off.

All ties will be broken via hot sauce competitions.

Ties of hot sauce competitions will be broken via pie-eating contests.

Ties are not allowed in pie-eating contests and extra time will be granted as necessary to determine a winner.

Greengrocer for GM '14
Old 07-28-2014, 06:12 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
raid disputes
Raid disputes > aids > instances
Old 07-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just put me in charge of everything. This box will enter a Golden Age like you have never seen before.

All raid disputes will be handled via bake-off.

All petitions will be handled via bake-off.

All ties will be broken via hot sauce competitions.

Ties of hot sauce competitions will be broken via pie-eating contests.

Ties are not allowed in pie-eating contests and extra time will be granted as necessary to determine a winner.

Greengrocer for GM '14
+1
Closed Thread