Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Guild Discussion

Old 07-17-2017, 01:25 AM
Skeleton

Default Doljonijiarnimorinar is BACK! Server wide Raid Force! Everyone welcome!

Hey pals,

I am starting a server wide raid force with the intention of raiding Velious content. Everyone on the server is welcome to join. There will be centralized batphone (texting system via Twitter) and Discord voice chat. All players can remain in their respective guilds. Must be 55+ to join.

Targets of Interest:

King Tormax
Dain Frostreaver IV
Statue of Rallos Zek
Cazic Thule
Zlandicar
Sleeper Tombs Golems (primals)
All targets in Temple of Veeshan

This is solely intended for players and raiders to see end game content they normally wouldn't have a chance to see as most raid content is rotated between 2 guilds.

If you would like more details please feel free to inbox me here, or message Hyjal in game.

Follow us on Twitter @Trackguild1999 and turn on mobile notifications once accepted! You MUST use your in-game name. Message Hyjal in-game in order to be accepted!

See y'all at the raids!
Old 07-17-2017, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Best of luck my man! Hopefully it can take off this time and accomplish something!
Old 07-17-2017, 04:48 PM
Skeleton

Thanks Detoxx. Looking forward to making you wake up all hours of the night for spawns you normally rotate within A/A.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:08 PM
Skeleton

I forgot to mention one more thing to those signing up to twitter.

When you making your account with your in-game name, try to put the guild you are in somewhere in the title if at all possible. Thanks!

-Hyjal
Old 07-17-2017, 11:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Detoxx. Looking forward to making you wake up all hours of the night for spawns you normally rotate within A/A.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best of luck my man! Hopefully it can take off this time and accomplish something!
You were still in diapers when Bob v1 was going. We accomplished exactly what was intended and we will do it again and some.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sLF31AY25so

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-18-2017, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were still in diapers when Bob v1 was going. We accomplished exactly what was intended and we will do it again and some.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sLF31AY25so
Lol was I? Should check that information before you spew nonsense bub. Best of luck, hope you can achieve more than the Detoxx Diaper Version!
Old 07-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol was I? Should check that information before you spew nonsense bub. Best of luck, hope you can achieve more than the Detoxx Diaper Version!
Oh we will. If a spot opens up after we wipe the floor with you guys I'll let you know.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-18-2017, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

If someone could dig up that lord bob faydedar attempt on youtube i'd love them forever.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone could dig up that lord bob faydedar attempt on youtube i'd love them forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYP8hEo4RZY