Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

You wouldn't know an educated person if they saved your life on an operating table.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wouldn't know an educated person if they saved your life on an operating table.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2016, 01:30 AM
Banned

glad to see my inspiring words have aided ur recovery, be blessed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2016, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how the title describes both the story in the OP and the forum thread itself.
we have a winner

Also PaulG, your story was simply not that good. There is no plot! And no one will be that interested in screenshots of a L60 ranger vaporizing a camp of fire goblins. Writing well takes practice and effort. So, work harder and try again.

P.S. anyone who posts a bullet list of their elf sim accomplishments is in fact not secure about anything, really.
Last edited by Raev; 10-22-2016 at 12:07 PM..
Old 10-22-2016, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

You know, I could just keep posting the line about belittling others accomplishments and it wouldn't become any less true.

*person posts list of things they've done*

*other person reads it and feels shitty because even though it's just elf sim, they haven't actually done anything for the community except make RnF threads*

*person posts remark about how insecure the person who took five minutes to make a list of things they've done must be*
Old 10-22-2016, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

I applaud OPs foray into the realm of fanfic. I don't think we have enough things like this ^^ I wouldn't get too rustled by the feedback whether constructive or trollish. There some good valid points that can help you and the other stuff, well I think it just all in good fun ^^

Make another one!
Old 10-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah man, I need to watch that again - such a great movie.

It does give me a laugh when idiots like Chaboo, Skarlorn, and Azzar come through contributive threads like this, as they always do, and offer the only thing they've ever contributed to P99 if not in their entire lives: giant, steaming piles of rancid shit. It's no skin off my back really - I'm more than secure in my own output, and, as everyone knows, shitty trolls only come through to shit things up when they're feeling down about themselves. That's okay - we've all been there, it's part of being human, but it won't stop me from fighting negativity with negativity.

And just to put my nerdery where my nerdhole is, here's a list of everything I've contributed to P99 so far:

So guys, what have you contributed lately? Care to make me a list? Or, you know, you can just keep pathetically trolling threads in Elf Simulator's Screenshots forum when you're feeling bad about life at

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] or [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]...

The choice is yours!
Quote:
accomplishments
posting in a dank thread
Old 10-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn
im like peroxide cuz i stay bubblin in the cut
Except you're not like peroxide at all, because nothing you say carries any amount of potency or veracity, and peroxide disinfects things whereas you're just an infectant.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Oh, well I missed that post. If we wanna talk about accomplishments, I am not one to brag, but I mean, well

MASTER Forum Quester

Over 3,0000 HIGH QUALITY posts

Less than 500 shitposts

Creator of Boobs thread

Upstanding Member and Contributor of Society of Retarded Posters

Friend of the most banned forum accounts

Friend of the most P99 ForumQuest celebrities
Old 10-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Impressive - meet me in my office at 6:00 am sharp.
Closed Thread