Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but on the other hand, if people come here looking for more dramarama and find my boring bullshit instead, isn't that a kind of meta-troll of its own?
i hope that worked, because now i'm hungry. gonna make some stir fry beef with bok choi (that's chinese cabbage) and rice in sauce

i bequeath this thread to the people (for now?)
Old 07-31-2014, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what prefered is
it's java, isn't it? :\

ok now i'm done
Old 07-31-2014, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NS2 is Natural Selection 2, its mod off of Half-Life that was completely famous and from what I've heard you had your skills honed off of playing CS or doom, whichever game it was. I'm a big advocate for FPS/RTS games, always enjoy competition on them is why I asked.
ftfy

also, i don't rmt. I'm a part time employee/full time student. In other words, I'm a broke ass honkey.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Kobold

Hitpoint, I hear you have amazing skills with your hands. Needless to say, I'm intrigued and quite interested.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol nice

"for the most part"

yeah dragons quadding and pathing being different is such a negligible difference
Keke your idiocy is impressive. Context.... my VP reference was in regards to how we trained away mobs instead of killing our way in. Which was in reference to Rhambuks post about killing VP in that way. The post's showed reference with quotes.

How stupid can you possibly be? Are you fully functioning?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idiocy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stupid
Quote:
fully functioning?
Quote:
The post's showed
Old 07-31-2014, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

This community is fucking incredible. Specifically the same trash that has been dishing out shit to the rest of the server for years coming. Can anyone guess who it is?

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 07-31-2014, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This community is fucking incredible.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This community is fucking incredible. Specifically the same trash that has been dishing out shit to the rest of the server for years coming. Can anyone guess who it is?
BDA?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-31-2014, 10:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's java, isn't it? :\

ok now i'm done
Wrong forums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

--Daffie
Closed Thread