Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Banned

"My root wore on a bug"

30 seconds later "Who trained all these fucking bugs?! Yeah they just trained us"
Old 09-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"My root wore on a bug"

30 seconds later "Who trained all these fucking bugs?! Yeah they just trained us"

“We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back.”
[60 Assassin] Ricquire (Wood Elf)
Old 09-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

don't train your own raid, dude

just because you're stupid doesn't mean the GMs won't KNEE JERK ban the people you're fighting for it

actually, yeah, train your own raid
Old 09-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Banned

LMAO if Agatha eats a ban for forumquesting after they trained their own raid and 100% documented it.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Banned

The video is 100% proof of them training their own raid, Another person recording their own failures and blaming it on other people. It is clearly heard someone rooted something back pre ledge and it broke, therefor it was CLEAR when banksy/biznasty ran up BECAUSE someone from the raid had already trained the raid. Looking at the chat logs you can instantly see they ALL attack mordeath who had just ran up in the recording. The only reason Biznasty got ANY aggro at all was due to an AoE rain hitting PC and NPC. I wish every person would be as stupid enough to make a recording of them training there selves then calling out other people for training them and posting up proof only to not look at it and realize oh wait we look like total idiots.

Also as far as the imps and shit being trained, You guys set yourselves up for that. YOU chased someone dragging a corpse to the zone line, and raptured someone just on the edge of aggro range(at 60 the imps/guardians have fairly high radius still) and then you all chased him down there and wondered why you got owned. Not only did you train yourselves with the pad imps/beetles but you let the original train from ledge path ALL THE WAY BACK through stone spider room to you hence all the extra bugs. Good job with this top notch training proof, It clearly shows who is at fault and who is not.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

I guess Sektor should have turned off the audio recording like he was told to.

Someone was worried about being recorded saying something stupid? For good reason!!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:30 AM
Banned

This picture below says most of it, If only I could add the audio. But until this find the full video here, courtesy of sektors! Anyway I am glad someone was running recording for this incident, Because I watched it play out first hand and the spin azrael tried to put on it worked, however thanks to this the true light has been shown. Also I chortled when they said Zooey is running holocaust LOL someone has grade A intel there Colgate, You guys got a super deep spy telling Azrael all the big news about Agatha co-leading Holocaust from behind the scenes!

- Titled "Nilly Training us" 8/31/14 ~1 week after Nihilum was disbanded by GMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9orjUWqBoQ

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

gnite
Old 09-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Banned

What I am dying to know is, did Sektor not listen to the recording before posting it, or is he straight trolling because he knows Agatha dug his own grave with forumquest so it doesn't even matter that he's innocent. C'mon Sektor, spill the beans!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bears [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at 34 seconds doesnt someone clearly say their root on LDCs is wearing off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone says in the video @ 34 seconds their root on a bug wore off, 20 seconds later lots of bugs come

seems pretty cut and dry to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"My root wore on a bug"

Old 09-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Fire Giant

I wonder if the GM who banned actually watched the video................
Closed Thread