Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference being that someone else posted that thread respectfully requesting a staff review of the suspension, whereas this is posted by the person who got suspended and is just kicking/screaming/grandstanding to try and force a positive decision.

I shouldn't have to explain why one was acceptable and this one wasn't.
first of all, if your policy is that people posting on public forums forfeit help from GMs, then differentiating between the tone is contrary to that

secondly, there isn't a precedent for that anyways. You said, "well, lithiuum got other people to post, and it was respectful, so we honored that, but agatha didn't, so we didn't honor that" is in direct conflict with the time that Andis was suspended and posted like a motherfucker to get unbanned, and was unbanned.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=132523

Derubael, where's my consistancy? Also, you're not allowed to say "we are consistant" because that's clearly no true
Old 09-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OP already stated he is putting this out there to expose the bad choices being made by management and doesn't expect any help from GMs on this situation. If your read the OP he said he was quiet and used /petitions the last 3 times and has realized there is no point.

First off you always think everyone is cheating besides you and go on to try to debunk every post/thread with this same obnoxious comment. It gets tiring seeing you post the same thing no matter the situation or who is even involved.

Second, this thread has nothing to do with trying to get other people suspended. As I mentioned agove it doesn't even have to do with trying to get a suspension reversed. It is just a thread showing the GMs made a terrible decision and a discussion on it. The intention was to hopefully change GMs behavior in the future.

You need to stop with the conspiracy theories no one cares to read for the 100th time and restrain from posting unless it is relevant or funny.
Despite the fact that everyone i mentioned about cheating actually got busted FOR CHEATING! The fact that your guild had more server offenses on accounts then the entire active pop at this moment, and was disbanded for cheating! LOL

So all these threads are comprised of the clean whistles found here...
http://www.redguides.com/forums/foru...refixid=p99red

LOL tell us moar about how it's all tinfoil hat conspiracy?
Old 09-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Despite the fact that everyone i mentioned about cheating actually got busted FOR CHEATING! The fact that your guild had more server offenses on accounts then the entire active pop at this moment, and was disbanded for cheating! LOL

So all these threads are comprised of the clean whistles found here...
http://www.redguides.com/forums/foru...refixid=p99red

LOL tell us moar about how it's all tinfoil hat conspiracy?

People doing RMT has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. You continue to focus on pointless facts in every thread. People know there is RMT and people know it happened in Nihilum. If you have evidence that someone RMTed and want to bust people for it send it to a GM. Why are you posting about it in this thread?

This thread is about someone getting suspended for training when in fact Azrael trained on themselves.

Do you have any understanding of why no one cares about the stuff you are posting yet?
Old 09-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People doing RMT has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. You continue to focus on pointless facts in every thread. People know there is RMT and people know it happened in Nihilum. If you have evidence that someone RMTed and want to bust people for it send it to a GM. Why are you posting about it in this thread?

This thread is about someone getting suspended for training when in fact Azrael trained on themselves.

Do you have any understanding of why no one cares about the stuff you are posting yet?
That's the spirit don't admit when your wrong, just make up more bullshit!

hy·poc·ri·sy
hiˈpäkrisē/Submit
noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
synonyms: dissimulation, false virtue, cant, posturing, affectation, speciousness, empty talk, insincerity, falseness, deceit, dishonesty, mendacity, pretense, duplicity
Old 09-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xokest getting YT'd 87 times in a row yesterday was retarded, need more guides and not a year in the future.
wht is a guide supposed to do about someone refusing to camp or lns?

if exp loss was in, i bet xokest would have logged, don't you agree? 8)
Old 09-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know why people get rustled by Syft. The guy is on crack and has been told by multiple GMs how stupid, illogical and hopeless he is.

Add the playerbase telling him how much of a non-factor he is and you've got pretty much the lowest life form of this server. Guy's never even been in a mass PvP fight.

The minute he went into an actually dangerous PvP zone he received his first death within minutes, and quite brutally might I add to a brand new T-staff monk with shit gear played by Ordaga.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Mac Drettj;1600141]wht is a guide supposed to do about someone refusing to camp or lns?

if exp loss was in, i bet xokest would have logged, don't you agree? 8)

he tried to lns a bunch of times before the 80 bind camp streak

using any kind of logic a nude enc is not a threat to anyone, bind camping him for hours was just someone being a dick for no reason
Old 09-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Banned

i told him repeatedly inbetween each kill that he was allowed to camp or call LNS the proper way(without calling it as he's dying while trying to weasel his way to his corpse)

he refused every single time, even appearing to be afk for a while

i logged off, 5 minutes later i log back in and he's gone, so i OT hammer and lo and behold he's in skyfire attempting to get his corpse without calling LNS

as soon as i enter the zone he just camps out
Old 09-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why people get rustled by Syft. The guy is on crack and has been told by multiple GMs how stupid, illogical and hopeless he is.

Add the playerbase telling him how much of a non-factor he is and you've got pretty much the lowest life form of this server. Guy's never even been in a mass PvP fight.

The minute he went into an actually dangerous PvP zone he received his first death within minutes, and quite brutally might I add to a brand new T-staff monk with shit gear played by Ordaga.
Wow that was prolly the most BS I ever read, first death season 2 to 2v1 to rogue, monk indoors only after a t-staff proc went off.

Prolly the most acceptable way for a skilled hardcore pvp'er to die, but I can see how a blue would do cartwheels over any YT. Gratz!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Banned

shit wasn't necessary, and if you wanna pretend it was that's your peragative I guess
Closed Thread