Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Is there GM Favoritism?
Yes 26 59.09%
Burn It Down 18 40.91%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Banned

Default GM Favoritism

discuss pls
Old 01-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

they banned US for exploiting a raid mob?

GM favoritism. its blatant cant you see?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:34 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

CWall - If you truly believe there is GM favoritism on this server then I am sad to say you are probably better off elsewhere....

All I can tell you is that I try my hardest to be extremely fair and to make sure everyone is treated the same. Sirken has that same goal as well though he's busy IRL right now.

Rogean doesn't know ANY of the players who play on red so how could there be favoritism on his part?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda
I am deleting your harrison wiki.

I am a good friend of Harrison. Bringing his brother into things is totally classless and wrong.

I am personally deeply offended.
Last edited by Amelinda; 01-11-2012 at 11:22 AM..
Old 01-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where were you when we couldn't get a GM to reset it so we just said fuck it and killed it so we didn't waste the time of 20+ people? Where were you the fucking 20+ minutes it took to actually down Nagafen
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Banned

^
Old 01-11-2012, 11:28 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda
I am deleting your harrison wiki.

I am a good friend of Harrison. Bringing his brother into things is totally classless and wrong.

I am personally deeply offended.
Nice try Visage. I'm not friends with Harrison. I don't know him from some random Joe on the street. But making fun of someone's personal tragedy is over the line and I won't stand by and tolerate it. period. Grow some class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where were you when we couldn't get a GM to reset it so we just said fuck it and killed it so we didn't waste the time of 20+ people? Where were you the fucking 20+ minutes it took to actually down Nagafen
Where was i? I honestly don't recall seeing a /petition in game about it. I don't recall receiving a tell about it. I'm always in IRC and no one messaged me on IRC about it. I DO have a real life. I DO sleep sometimes. I DO have a real life. Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read. or maybe I wasn't home or was sleeping. Regardless. Don't act like I singled Holocaust out. And don't act like you know everything that's going on behind the scenes.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Banned

no you're misreading that; he(nihilum) is openly admitting to exploiting a raid boss

not to mention they've been posting screenshots bragging about exploiting shit
Old 01-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no you're misreading that; he(nihilum) is openly admitting to exploiting a raid boss

not to mention they've been posting screenshots bragging about exploiting shit
hard act
Old 01-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

It was 100% exploited I was on the raid and had no idea what was happening. I kept waiting for some sort of strategy or strat to be revealed for how our crap force was going to beat Nagafen, only to be told to just /pet attack. I was actually tempted to gate and leave the raid because I thought how could it be possible that this raid is going to beat Nagafen, I was like level 41~ I didn't want to lose exp wiping in what was clearly a waste of time. Then, lo and behold thirteen minutes later Nagafen loot was being passed out. Troriste then mentioned on Vent how we "tried to do it legit but it bugged out like last time so he'll just report it." I was tempted to ask why if he had done it this way before and it bugged that he thought it would be different this time, but I was new to the guild and was still kind of in shock of what had just happened. Also, I don't claim to be an expert in voice detection or what not but the way Troriste said he was "reporting the bug" over Vent sounded like someone who was trying to cover his tracks in case of a GM, he also typed it over guildchat one too many times, like that guy with the story when questioned by cops that's just a litttttle too good.
Closed Thread