Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 01:27 AM
Fire Giant

Who are you kidding? You can't even contest Kunark mobs what makes you think you'll even be a factor come Velious?
Old 01-30-2015, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

Griefing Ascending Dawn with 6 people in Sleepers Tomb was cool while they were fighting a warder, Velious does lend to that kind of griefing with a small crew with correct faction but the gear disparity the primary guild controlling content will be immense as opposed to now

Ah.. velious, sometime in 2020
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 01-30-2015, 01:29 AM
Kobold

alot easier to grief raids in velious compared to kunark.

mobs in kunark have 32k hp, and die in less than 20 seconds. everythign in velious has a few hundred k hp, and all u have to do is disrupt the healers, or kill rampage tank (on mobs who ramp), and u can wipe the raid.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Griefing Ascending Dawn with 6 people in Sleepers Tomb was cool while they were fighting a warder, Velious does lend to that kind of griefing with a small crew with correct faction but the gear disparity the primary guild controlling content will be immense as opposed to now

Ah.. velious, sometime in 2020
thrilla i miss u pal, hope all is well on red99.

PM me teamspeak server u guys usin these days
Old 01-30-2015, 02:08 AM
Fire Giant

Velious mob like 450k hps.

32k mob down in like 20 secs.

450k mob like tormax be own in like 5-6 mins
Old 01-30-2015, 05:44 AM
Planar Protector

Nirgon The Old is already lobbyquesting to have players "not able to contest or harass a raid force" unless you have a raid force with equal size (numbers). There was no rule like this on live ever, he played on ralloz where training was allowed and 1 guy could keep 100 people from doing avatar of war, all night all day.

These blue fire giants only want whatever brings them uncontested pixels, sickening to say the least, the darkness is coming
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

this lite having 8 threads on the first page of every forum is the height of desperation stage before he quickly deflates and quits

lookin' forward to it

though i did say by the end of january it would happen that way

alas, i was proven wrong (i think), unless this recent earth shattering defeat crippled your guild for another 3 months
Old 01-30-2015, 07:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

AoW is easy to grief because its a long ass fight. Other mobs are either pretty quick fights or deep in a dungeon and you would need to train. So if you want to train then yes easy to grief

Dispell- on a mob eh who cares. Cant slow most mobs, you will dispell like malo, WD, and fire dots. Banes, rogs,wars, monks, will count for most dps

Miquel has best strat, dispell tank
or you can just have faction in the zone in question and not have to worry about training or how deep in it is?
Old 01-30-2015, 08:10 AM
Fire Giant

Never know how things will turn out but I expect Holo to be aroun 75-100 deep.

You guys have faction in KC- I dont see it changing much so far

You guys will be able to disrupt but i think your belief in grief is far fetched imo.

Will pick a few off but not enough to stop us from downing te mob
Old 01-30-2015, 08:18 AM
Fire Giant

comparing kc to velious is a stretch, and that's putting it mildly. No clue if one group can disrupt a raid that size or not, but if you disrupt those ch rotations or knock out a MT or two that raid is going downhill quickly.
Closed Thread