Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Aviak

Default Jboots camp

I am a 30 necro, I was also wondering what is the lowest lvl i can camp the AC in SRo? I also have about 4.5 k saved up from camping halflings in Misty. Should i just buy the MQ or camp the boots in SRo??
Old 07-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Kobold

You probably could camp it at lvl 34 (AC is lvl 30-32). The kill would take time but doable. It would be tough at 30 but not impossible; there's just a chance of dying and someone walking through and stealin your boots. I waited until lvl 39 as a nec and sro AC was no problem. I'd personally wait (and use sow pots) until you can camp your own jboots but im a cheapskate.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

Default AC

Killed AC in Sro at lvl 30 as a Necro.

Buy SoW Pot if you wanna be safe in killing him.

I would just camp it. At your level 5k is hard to come by.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Fire Giant

You'll probably want to wait until you can handle everything the camp might throw at you. Sand giants are harder than AC, and it would suck to sit and camp the thing for two hours only to end up with a sand giant PH that you can't kill. Most people wait until they're close to 40, and those who camp it at a much lower level were probably just lucky not to get a sand giant spawn. Some of the giants are level 34, some are 38 or so, and they're all severely underconned with much more health and resists than a normal mob of their level. AC itself can be killed at level 30-31ish if your gear isn't terrible, but I wouldn't bother going for the camp at that level. Even if you can kill a sand giant at level 33 or 34, you'll want to be able to control when you kill them so that you can make sure it dies at the right time. If it takes you several minutes to kill them, you won't always be able to get two spawns per night. You're better off getting a few more levels, probably to mid-30s, and then hoping you don't get a level 38 sand giant. I camped it on a 34 SK and it went alright, but I could just as easily have had to give up if I got a red giant.
Last edited by greatdane; 07-07-2011 at 09:15 PM..
Old 07-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

I got lucky and killed my AC in south karana =)
Old 07-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got lucky and killed my AC in south karana =)
screenshots plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
screenshots plz
It's been discussed before and even verified by Uthgaard. The AC can pop in SK, it's ultra rare but doable. Search for 'ancient cyclops' if you really want to read the thread.

I'd recommend you just stay at the gnomes until lvl 34 and then give it a try. Sand giants are killable at 34, although sometimes you'd get a string of resists and that can suck really hard. I personally tried it at 34 for a bit and then ran into a SG that just wanted to resist everything so I left and killed asslings again until 39.

The AC is a fickle beast, sometimes you'll get him in an hour and othertimes it would take so long that you would have been better off farming the plat and buying a MQ off one of the mage-farmers in OoT.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 07-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been discussed before and even verified by Uthgaard. The AC can pop in SK, it's ultra rare but doable. Search for 'ancient cyclops' if you really want to read the thread.

I'd recommend you just stay at the gnomes until lvl 34 and then give it a try. Sand giants are killable at 34, although sometimes you'd get a string of resists and that can suck really hard. I personally tried it at 34 for a bit and then ran into a SG that just wanted to resist everything so I left and killed asslings again until 39.

The AC is a fickle beast, sometimes you'll get him in an hour and othertimes it would take so long that you would have been better off farming the plat and buying a MQ off one of the mage-farmers in OoT.
Oh I know about all that...I just wanna see SS's of the SK one since I personally have never seen him, but know reliable people who say they have =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Seen it, killed it, gave ring to a newbie.

I've seen the AC in SK twice while camping Quillmane.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
screenshots plz
A couple of fellow guild members were lucky enough to have him pop one night..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-----------------------
Closed Thread