Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 08:05 PM
Banned

Two words.

Upper decker.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Aviak

I think I was traumatized from when I went to a public bathroom as a kid, and the wall said, "No use standing on the seat; crabs in here jump 15 feet."

I ran out all upset, and my Dad laughed his ass off at me.

I still avoid pooping in public at all costs =P
Old 05-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Come into work. Log in to phone. Drink cup of tea. Go take giant dump.

40 minutes later, start working.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come into work. Log in to phone. Drink cup of tea. Go take giant dump.

40 minutes later, start working.
I like the cut of your jib, thats how I usually start out the day, the first hour I'm 70% asleep, to many times to count has that backsplash been whats woken me up. The whole seat cover thing for me though is the idea that people piss all over the seat cover and to think that im sitting on someones piss bothers me. As far as the sink and door handle to the bath room, use paper towels to open them or wait for some other poor sob to open it and slide on out.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Kobold

I'm fortunate enough to work in a building that has a cleaning staff that is on point, no covers and no worries on my end. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Kobold

putting a wad of tp in the center of the water in the toilet prevents backsplash. it provides a nice platform for your load to float on. it also increases the smell in the bathroom. and yes, as a previous poster pointed out, the seat actually has less germs than the common toothbrush. coffee every day= projectile poo
Old 05-30-2010, 02:48 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Piss is by and large sterile and contains ammonia. I generally wipe the excess pee off the seat & Plop down. The chances of you catching something off a seat that you cant see are really really low.

Best advice, run off a small amount of paper towel, wash hands, use towel to turn off water & run more towels off, dry hands, open door with towel, hold with foot, throw away towel, exit. Think about the number of people that have a blowthru that decide not to wash their hands and just exit...now that can get you sick.

Generally, this is when I get my most important text messages done. If its 8a-8p Sun-Wed, if you get a text from me, you can almost bet I'm poopin, unless we've been talking prior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Last edited by Aeolwind; 05-30-2010 at 02:51 PM..
Old 05-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Just cover the seat with toilet paper, sit down, and repeat the steps aeolwind already said :P

I don't know what it is about work or coffee...but I come in in the morning, have a cup of coffee and an hour or so later I'm busy poopin!
Old 05-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

germaphobes...

I always hate it when I am in there during my morning poop, and in blasts a fat guy through the door(you can always tell because of the heavy breathing and the jurrasic park style stall shaking,) slams open the stall next to you, hurries to get his pants down and pummels the stall next to you like no other. Pretty much ruins my poo.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Gotta T.P. that seat yo