Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 03:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We were right, so we were told to QQ.

The first step of acceptance is denial. You can join in on the mob rotation when you guys get out of time out.
If this server goes full mob rotation, there will be a steep decline in the population of hardcores that play as well as any competition involved in getting mobs. But maybe that is what Rogean wants. And if it is, then so be it.

Hate to break it to you, but if you want free mobs and loot served up every week in order, go play WoW. THEY HAVE INSTANCES!
Old 12-20-2013, 03:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this server goes full mob rotation, there will be a steep decline in the population of hardcores that play as well as any competition involved in getting mobs.
This sounds perfect actually. I know myself and some of my friends would definitely play here again if that were the case.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this server goes full mob rotation, there will be a steep decline in the population of hardcores that play as well as any competition involved in getting mobs. But maybe that is what Rogean wants. And if it is, then so be it.

Hate to break it to you, but if you want free mobs and loot served up every week in order, go play WoW. THEY HAVE INSTANCES!
Will you and your friends be the first to go, please respond.
Monulph - 60 Warrior
Undwen - 56 Monk
Bigh Lurch - 52 Bard
Obitwo - 46 Paladin
Maynguene - 30 Enchanter
Old 12-20-2013, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will you and your friends be the first to go, please say respond.
Respond
Fire Giant

Quote:

I think you just sold 95% of the population on this idea.
Fire Giant

Quote:

If you're saying youll quit the server if a mob rotation is implemented then I think I have to support it now. This may literally be the only thing that could ever get me to support a full on 0 competition rotation.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Respond
You got me before the edit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monulph - 60 Warrior
Undwen - 56 Monk
Bigh Lurch - 52 Bard
Obitwo - 46 Paladin
Maynguene - 30 Enchanter
Old 12-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Fire Giant

You guys are pathetic. Going to bed.
Sarnak

TMO is banned and will possibly get disbanded, what's wrong with this Eccezan dude seriously ? What a shame...You're a shame to this project.
Banned

Quote:

Gotta love Eccezan. he ignores people who speak truth or calls him out on his scumbagery.

"The hardcore" raiders? How many is that...well say...90% of TMO/FE/IB? I dont think that majority will go away.
Closed Thread