Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Do you read Syft posts
Yes I love them 50 34.48%
He has a mental illness I skip them 95 65.52%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

You should at least crop out the part where I say how I was naked at my bind point, you could make up some story how I attacked you 5v1 and you won or something similar.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should at least crop out the part where I say how I was naked at my bind point, you could make up some story how I attacked you 5v1 and you won or something similar.
LOL let's not pretend it would go any different if you were full geared facing me 1v1.

3795 Kergan 0 2 0.50 0 4.05

4603 Aborted 0 3 0.33 0 3.64

0 kills to date...mkay thx for the input.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Banned

syft do you have super human strength? perhaps say, from having more than the usual amount of chromo's?
Old 06-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only have 3 people on ignore. When I see "This message is hidden because Syft-X is on your ignore list." I make up my own posts in my head.

Example:

Stastis: Simple poll.

Syft-X: (ignored) I built a full sized catapult in my backyard. I'm going to use it to fire 10 tons of ketchup and mustard packets at city hall

Stasis: I'm being serious here, it happens rarely - no one likes reading your insane shit, hopefully this poll will reveal that to you.

Syft-X: (ignored) I've been collecting the packets for 8 years and still no where close

You see how ignore + making things up in your head makes the angry people so much more enjoyable?
most entertaining part of thread, the rest was skippable

gms pls delete
Old 06-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2015, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 06-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm being serious here, it happens rarely - no one likes reading your insane shit, hopefully this poll will reveal that to you.
How you see Syft is how the rest of the server has seen you for the last 3 or so years.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing B-29 Superfortress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
syft do you have super human strength? perhaps say, from having more than the usual amount of chromo's?
Do you have super strong hands? perhaps say from gripping your guildmates nuts so hard?
Old 06-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

You kinda gotta admire Kimm's dedication to being rustled. He tackles it like a full time job.