Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Default General V'ghera 4/19

Anybody want to help me kill this guy tomorrow at 11am Central time? Being Guildless makes it difficult to find the people necessary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. All I ask is for no competition on general pouch and the quill if it drops, other than that greed roll away. I was told a solid group of lvl 60's could take it down but I find that hard to believe. Any help would be appreciated, feel free to PM me if interested.

Corro
Old 04-18-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anybody want to help me kill this guy tomorrow at 11am Central time? Being Guildless makes it difficult to find the people necessary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. All I ask is for no competition on general pouch and the quill if it drops, other than that greed roll away. I was told a solid group of lvl 60's could take it down but I find that hard to believe. Any help would be appreciated, feel free to PM me if interested.

Corro
join a guild bro....
Old 04-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

What level are you Corro? I'd be willing to help provided you aren't MQing it and are level 45+
Old 04-18-2014, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

1 group can do it wth correct makeup
Old 04-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

where is Dald's list of most frequent posts?

I dont think rogue general is as popular as brother Z however...
Old 04-18-2014, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

join a guild?
Old 04-18-2014, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
join a guild bro....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Tetley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
join a guild?
yup
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-18-2014, 09:09 PM
Aviak

I am 52 and I did not MQ it. I had the sealed box poof on me on the first attempt because I was hidden and now am at the point where I just need assistance killing the general.

For the people telling me to join a guild, thanks for the input really helpful yo! I am not going to join a guild because I need help with this. If I am going to join a guild its because the members are friendly and a pleasure to group with. I would much rather join a guild on that pretense, not because I need help.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am 52 and I did not MQ it. I had the sealed box poof on me on the first attempt because I was hidden and now am at the point where I just need assistance killing the general.

For the people telling me to join a guild, thanks for the input really helpful yo! I am not going to join a guild because I need help with this. If I am going to join a guild its because the members are friendly and a pleasure to group with. I would much rather join a guild on that pretense, not because I need help.
Weren't you in AG long enough to raid sky once?
Old 04-19-2014, 06:59 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

I'd go on my druid if I'm around later on this morning, send a tell to Freddi, Bethathese or Laugherx when you're thinking about putting it together, can port too in case anyone needs rides