Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 04:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When dexs is finally caught, it would be wise to ban all those who came to forums trying to confuse the situation.
If someone actually wants something done about it posting in the petition forum might be a better idea than R&F. Sending a tell to a TR officer (Xzerion, Trystych, Mady, Nirron...fuck I forget who else) also couldn't hurt.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:12 AM
Banned

You are confused.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are confused.
I'm really not, I'm just pretty sure Dexs legit had people sitting there on different computers tossing him buffs while they did homework or whatever. It takes all of a few minutes to check if those characters 1) were logged in from the same IP/same area, 2) have ever been online when Dexs wasn't, 3) were taking actions at the same time as Dexs.

Nothing was said in /say or whatever because they were probably on Teamspeak.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
You are confused.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nyoWmkhRyp8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 04-13-2011, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
facts
ROFL
Old 04-13-2011, 08:17 AM
Banned

SO, when you get griefed off this server, your not going to go Kringe / Smedy and try to ruin it for everyone else like you did the last time?

I'm not buying it.

Hell, my post wasnt even about the time that you got smashed and quit playing, then posted MQ2 on the forums for everyone to download, I was refering to when you emailed it to like 50 people in Fish Bait~
Old 04-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really not, I'm just pretty sure Dexs legit had people sitting there on different computers tossing him buffs while they did homework or whatever. It takes all of a few minutes to check if those characters 1) were logged in from the same IP/same area, 2) have ever been online when Dexs wasn't, 3) were taking actions at the same time as Dexs.

Nothing was said in /say or whatever because they were probably on Teamspeak.
Wasn't even talking about or caring if dexs was guilty. Which makes you seems all the more suspicious + all the ones coming to forum to defend an accused boxer.

Maybe instead of cross referencing if have ever been on line when dexs, they should cross reference to see any connection with forum posters coming to his defense.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wasn't even talking about or caring if dexs was guilty. Which makes you seems all the more suspicious + all the ones coming to forum to defend an accused boxer.

Maybe instead of cross referencing if have ever been on line when dexs, they should cross reference to see any connection with forum posters coming to his defense.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Banned

ban mitic too.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Kobold

The sad truth of the matter is some people on this server are allowed to box, as long as they aren't caught by Uthgaard. Generally the people who box and get away with it know this and go to great lengths to stay out of the way when he's around.

I do like that about Uthgaard though. No matter what shit doesn't slip past him, no matter who you are. (Barring other GMs/Devs ofc)
Closed Thread