Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. Cheating - which is going to result in floods of petitions
If it's a no rules PvP server, the red server will require much less resources. People file billions of petitions over meaningless things all day on p1999 blue. They wouldn't have to bother with any of that on a no rules red server. If people are cheating that bad, they will eventually be frap'sd out of commission or caught by a GM setting a trap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3. Money - Getting donations for just p99 is hard enough, the player base for red99 isn't going to donate anything.
This one is just wrong because TZVZ box raised money much easier than PEQ did. Probably did better than most other blue servers except p1999 itself. So there are a few examples to debunk that claim.

Quote:
4. Population
A worse coded and balanced server (TZVZ) reached over 300 population. There's no reason to expect p1999 red to do worse. By any logic it would most likely be more successful and reach at least 400 (ie: the 2nd biggest box on all of EQ EMU).

Post Debunked
Old 04-21-2011, 05:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
1. Fags
Dude, it's red99 not pink99
Old 04-21-2011, 05:10 AM
Fire Giant

VZTZ also had a lot of multi-boxing and MQ2 use. Red99 won't...if Uthgaard even catches a whiff of that shit he'll be on it faster than mother nature on Japan.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Dude, it's red99 not pink99
It was going to be Pink 99 but obviously the acronym P99 would show the Devs motives all too clearly to usurp B99's (blue 99) legit status and ruin both servers because who really wants to protect all the hard work they put into the servers... wait.. sorry, that's all BS.

You won't sway the Devs... they'll ban all the homos and the only thing they will wipe is their bums... and that makes them Grade A devs in my book.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

I think the original poster is abacab.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken donated like $600 and thurloc was $200+, i mean overall the box hardware alone was like $3k in donations

"gronkus loves the box bros, he loved it so much he kept it" - master knuckle, c. 2009
Wtf bish. Vile, knukle, and I donated 200+ each as well. Give credit when credit is due. I think thurloc did it in one sitting, whereas the rest of us did it in several easy payments of 49.99 and 74.99

Either way. Yes, we'll donate. Hell, I suck at pvp, and I still donated alot! I'm sure heresy will donate alot. Contrary to what i first thought of them, they're actually pretty generous and cool.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

stop crying you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Be glad they make a pvp server and don't turn p99 into a red one, cuz honestly, thats what you bluebies deserve for whining it up about people camping ur pixels, can't deal with it? don't play, you signed up for a server where you can't compete with each other then whining about people camping your shit, tough luck

Bluebie POS
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

I donated 100$ to the gronkus fundation to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSmedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop crying you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Be glad they make a pvp server and don't turn p99 into a red one, cuz honestly, thats what you bluebies deserve for whining it up about people camping ur pixels, can't deal with it? don't play, you signed up for a server where you can't compete with each other then whining about people camping your shit, tough luck

Bluebie POS
Ahoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Smedy the last white knight has spoken.

But in reality, I don't understand where people like OP get off. As if they feel they're entitled to their blue box and not let us redbies (warts?) have a chance to enjoy a box as well.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Fire Giant

A red server success or fail will have zero impact on your game. Why the hate? And why the wild assumptions in your walloftext?